Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   Dateless Losers anonymous (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/502890-dateless-losers-anonymous.html)

Sixty Fiver 01-16-09 08:14 PM

Dateless Losers anonymous
 
Yeah... I'm talking to you.

What are you doing home on a Friday night at home in front of the computer when you should be out and about cavorting shamelessly with the member of the gender you find most attractive ?

What a bunch of losers.

Oh wait.

Nevermind.

I think I need to get out.

Anyone wanna go and cruise the mall ?

Hickeydog 01-16-09 08:16 PM

:confused2:


:fingerflip2:

x136 01-16-09 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixty Fiver (Post 8196590)
What are you doing home on a Friday night at home in front of the computer when you should be out and about cavorting shamelessly with the member of the gender you find most attractive ?

Um, because I'm a loser?

Jesus, pay attention. :rolleyes:

gnome 01-16-09 08:19 PM

It's mid Saturday afternoon here.:D

AEO 01-16-09 08:19 PM

I'm pondering if I should inflate my post count for the next week to make it beyond dys, jsharr and UA

dating? you'd never see me here if I found one.

Hickeydog 01-16-09 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AEO (Post 8196622)
I'm pondering if I should inflate my post count for the next week to make it beyond dys, jsharr and UA

dating? you'd never see me here if I found one.

That's what I'm trying to do. :banned:

Jerseysbest 01-16-09 08:25 PM

What if I got some last night and I'm taking a break before the inauguration??

RubenX 01-16-09 08:26 PM

Can't get out, wifey broke my car. :mad:

Sixty Fiver 01-16-09 08:26 PM

So the list so far...

X, Hickeydog, Jersey, AEO, gnome... and me.

Wanna play some D&D ?

Hickeydog 01-16-09 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerseysbest (Post 8196654)
What if I got some last night and I'm taking a break before the inauguration??

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Hickeydog 01-16-09 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixty Fiver (Post 8196658)
So the list so far...

X, Hickeydog, Jersey, AEO, gnome... and me.

Wanna play some D&D ?

I'm going to bed soon. Well, maybe not. I need to finish this movie.

Sixty Fiver 01-16-09 08:27 PM

Ruben is married so he doesn't count... as being dateless.

Sixty Fiver 01-16-09 08:27 PM

Mebbe some cute girls will show up.

Hickeydog 01-16-09 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixty Fiver (Post 8196664)
Ruben is married so he doesn't count... as being dateless.

he can always cheat....:innocent:

Sixty Fiver 01-16-09 08:28 PM

And I have liquor.

Hickeydog 01-16-09 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixty Fiver (Post 8196669)
And I have liquor.

GREAT!!! I'm in. I've always wanted to get hammered.

Allen 01-16-09 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixty Fiver (Post 8196658)
So the list so far...

X, Hickeydog, Jersey, AEO, gnome... and me.

Wanna play some D&D ?

I think I still have have a complete set of dice laying around.

AEO 01-16-09 08:29 PM

your quality is seriously lacking though it was already lacking to begin with :o

Sixty Fiver 01-16-09 08:30 PM

Allen... you can be the DM if you can tell me what the saving roll is against little white bunnies.

Hickeydog 01-16-09 08:30 PM

Actually, I have no idea how to play D&D.

AEO 01-16-09 08:30 PM

20d, 12d, 10d, 8d and 6d with a few coins, perfect

Sixty Fiver 01-16-09 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hickeydog (Post 8196685)
Actually, I have no idea how to play D&D.

You can serve the drinks then.

Hickeydog 01-16-09 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixty Fiver (Post 8196690)
You can serve the drinks then.

That wokz.

AEO 01-16-09 08:33 PM

saving roll for white bunnies is 1 and 3 on a 8d

Sixty Fiver 01-16-09 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AEO (Post 8196696)
saving roll for white bunnies is 1 and 3 on a 8d

Wrong... you die.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:57 AM.