Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   anyone ever succeed at rip-starting a cat? (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/516710-anyone-ever-succeed-rip-starting-cat.html)

pgoat 03-03-09 04:33 PM

anyone ever succeed at rip-starting a cat?
 
how come y'all wait till I am out of town with no internet access to hijack a thread with entire pages dedicated to *ahem* 'love beads'?:innocent:

I always miss the good stuff......

trsidn 03-03-09 04:36 PM

wait.... what???? where????????

pgoat 03-03-09 04:37 PM

blink, and you can miss out on a lot around here

AEO 03-03-09 04:46 PM

I hear the cats intestine can untie a knot...

Sledbikes 03-03-09 06:17 PM

MS13 cat thinks your topic is misleading
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2/a3d6157e.jpg

Naterider 03-03-09 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledbikes (Post 8462834)
MS13 cat thinks your topic is misleading
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2/a3d6157e.jpg

Please tell me that is a real photo. I admire stupidity, as long is it's original. Another guilty pleasure.

Sledbikes 03-03-09 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naterider (Post 8462857)
Please tell me that is a real photo. I admire stupidity, as long is it's original. Another guilty pleasure.

nah but the P.E.T.A nazis fell for it

pgoat 03-03-09 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledbikes (Post 8462834)

boy, that Kat von D needs to remember to wear sun block

Naterider 03-03-09 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledbikes (Post 8462867)
nah but the P.E.T.A nazis fell for it

Well then. Nicely done Mr.cattattoopicturealteringgenious.

pgoat 03-03-09 06:27 PM

There was a story recently about a woman who gave her cats piercings and whatnot (wasn't it covered on BF?)

some dude in Nebraska just got nabbed for sticking a kitten into a homemade bong. so stuff does happen. and people who do the stuff do need to be slowly tortured to death. just sayin'.

Psydotek 03-03-09 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trsidn (Post 8462295)
wait.... what???? where????????

You missed it? But you posted in the thread...

http://www.bikeforums.net/showpost.p...0&postcount=49

pgoat 03-03-09 10:26 PM

when things go wrong......:twitchy:

mlts22 03-03-09 11:22 PM

I thought you meant the article about the guy who stuffed a cat into a bong. Three times.

UnsafeAlpine 03-03-09 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psydotek (Post 8463241)
You missed it? But you posted in the thread...

http://www.bikeforums.net/showpost.p...0&postcount=49

He's the one that freakin' started the sidetracking! :lol:

x136 03-03-09 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgoat (Post 8462909)
and people who do the stuff do need to be slowly tortured to death. just sayin'.

Simplifixed.

pgoat 03-04-09 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x136 (Post 8464752)
Simplifixed.

I thank you

pgoat 03-04-09 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlts22 (Post 8464727)
I thought you meant the article about the guy who stuffed a cat into a bong. Three times.

that's the one.

what i'd give for a few minutes alone with him. and a baseball bat.

mlts22 03-04-09 01:04 AM

Here in Texas, animal cruelty is a felony. In the prison system, I'm pretty sure genpop will take care of cases like this in their own manner.

c0urt 03-04-09 04:16 AM

bat dog disapproves.
http://www.the-magic-wardrobe.com/im...atDog_mn_l.jpg

Ka_Jun 03-04-09 09:37 AM

Kickstart, someone say kickstart? Where my Motley Crue, at?

Tude 03-04-09 09:46 AM

fugly cat has your number and waits for night time ...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NhP7KwIY0R...I/s320/cat.jpg

UnsafeAlpine 03-04-09 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tude (Post 8466225)
fugly cat has your number and waits for night time ...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NhP7KwIY0R...I/s320/cat.jpg

wtf?!?

Tude 03-04-09 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnsafeAlpine (Post 8466248)
wtf?!?

Google Queen considers this a job well done.

pgoat 03-04-09 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tude (Post 8466261)
Google Queen considers this a job well done.

rip-start-goat concurs

ModoVincere 03-04-09 10:00 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0S5zS8jSE4

this guy is asking the right question for this thread.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:48 PM.