i have this huge decision to make.
whether to move to Plano, TX or stay in Clermont, FL
info about me:
male/19/sexy as hell.
going into mechanical engineering.
luv to ride my bike <3
right now im trying to compare the economy's of the two.
what i know:
1. plano's economy is far better right now.
2. clermont is growing very fast
3. clermont got struck with the housing problem that helped start this whole economy crisis that we are in now (US), so the economy here is now so great.
what im trying to figure out:
1. will texas's economy keep growing?
2. will clermonts economy BOOOOOOOM like Plano and Frisco did....or will it just die down after awhile.
there are pros and cons to my list of moving, im just trying to find whats best for me long term.
and economy pros in here?
or and links or references you can point me towards?