I'm the lottery monkey for my office, and every time the jackpot gets up past, oh... $100million, I'm the one running to get 200+ tickets for my desperate coworkers (and myself). When they drop off their dollar(s) they all have to tell me exactly what they'd do with the money if we won. Some people are really ridiculous, FYI.
So that begs the question... If you won the lottery (which is up to $207,000,000 right now FYI), what are the VERY FIRST FIVE THINGS you'd do with the cash? Obviously we'd all get a lawyer/financial planner/turn in our two week notice first, but what would you do first with the actual cash? Say... $10million total.
(1) Go to MAG (fancy car dealership here in Dublin), buy Aston Martin Vanquish
(2) Donate a portion to the Humane Society
(3) Buy a sweet house near water with an amazing yard and gourmet kitchen
(4) Pay off my parents' new condo, cars, any debt they have, plus give spending cash
(5) Aquire plane tickets to the Greek Islands with my hunny, rent an amazing villa and chill out