Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   the commuter (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/576678-commuter.html)

ModoVincere 08-21-09 05:52 AM

the commuter
 
The commuter

The sun still hides
The air is so still
yet miles do I ride
up and over a big hill

moon lights my path
peacefully I do ride
a breeze at my back
over pavement I glide

rubber meets the road
burning in my thighs
my bike carries the load
the sun starts to rise

to the office I get
wasting so much time
a day full of bull****
and dreaming of my bike

Tude 08-21-09 06:31 AM

Yours?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...7/7c/Fhdhf.GIF

ModoVincere 08-21-09 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tude (Post 9530129)

yes ma'am.

Tude 08-21-09 06:43 AM

I like

http://www.psych.yorku.ca/pwaxer/ima...nNHobbsHug.gif

Holly 08-21-09 07:05 AM

Yeah, MV, that's really nice :)

UnsafeAlpine 08-21-09 07:07 AM

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/applause.gif

Doohickie 08-21-09 07:11 AM

http://mahopa.de/bilder/lustige-fore...read-rocks.jpg

Nice work, Modo

pgoat 08-21-09 07:30 AM

:commute::beer::commute:

KingTermite 08-21-09 09:33 AM

The rhyme worked up until last stanza.

time /rhyme with bike

KingTermite 08-21-09 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingTermite (Post 9531069)
The rhyme worked up until last stanza.

time /rhyme with bike

I take it back...path/back doesn't quite rhyme either. It's great then.

If it all rhymed and one didn't it sounds funny. If they are consistently inconsistent, then all is good, no expectations.


Good stuff! :thumb:

Airwick 08-21-09 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModoVincere (Post 9530023)
The commuter

The sun still hides
The air is so still
yet miles do I ride
up and over a big hill

moon lights my path
peacefully I do ride
a breeze at my back
over pavement I glide

rubber meets the road
burning in my thighs
my bike carries the load
the sun starts to rise

to the office I get
wasting so much time
a day full of bull****
and dreaming of my bike

This talent hidden in our resident Foo pervert? I'm shocked, what gives? :)

Siu Blue Wind 08-21-09 09:52 AM

MV this is a really cool poem - I really do like it. :)

It is indeed within your heart if you can write something like this rather than search on google. Thank you for sharing it with us. This is very awesome!! :thumb:

redirekib 08-21-09 10:03 AM

I once saw a bike riding fred
Who pedaled more like he was dead
When I passed that dumb **** < feces
In his new postal kit
A decal fell off his Sram Red

HardyWeinberg 08-21-09 10:31 AM

Totally wicked!!!

ModoVincere 08-21-09 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HardyWeinberg (Post 9531475)

loved that kid!:lol:

jsharr 08-21-09 10:44 AM

Get on the sidewalk where you belong you hippie bastard.

cshell 08-21-09 10:44 AM

http://communicationclinic.files.wor...applause-2.jpg

couch_incident 08-21-09 10:45 AM

There once was a man from Nantucket
His name was The Hillary.

Couch

Airwick 08-21-09 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsharr (Post 9531569)
Get on the sidewalk where you belong you hippie bastard.

+1, you beatnik :) (commie beatnik at that)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:47 AM.