Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 77
  1. #1
    Peloton Dog patentcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Chester, NY
    My Bikes
    2013 Scott Foil, 2009 Scott Addict R2, 2008 Cervelo P3 TT bike, 2008 Motobecane Fly Ti Hard Tail MTB
    Posts
    55,759
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    You are all wrong

    Discuss.

  2. #2
    Still can't climb
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Limey in Taiwan
    Posts
    19,266
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well you are stupid.
    See? You are a mack daddy Coasting.....quote hannahmontana
    Coasting, you are a mack daddy and a genius....quote Serendipper

  3. #3
    . botto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    40,275
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    correct.

  4. #4
    Peloton Dog patentcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Chester, NY
    My Bikes
    2013 Scott Foil, 2009 Scott Addict R2, 2008 Cervelo P3 TT bike, 2008 Motobecane Fly Ti Hard Tail MTB
    Posts
    55,759
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coasting View Post
    Well you are stupid.
    Stupid like a fox.


  5. #5
    Senior Member Nota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    My Bikes
    a celeste green one; 5.5 Madone
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know violence is not the answer. I got it wrong on purpose.
    When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years.” Mark Twain (apocryphal)

  6. #6
    Pwnerer Wordbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Pagosa Springs, CO, USA
    My Bikes
    Road, MTB, Cruiser, Chopper, BMX
    Posts
    2,880
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does it feel so right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsposo View Post
    Ski, bike and wish I was gay.

  7. #7
    Senior Member 42Ultimate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Treasure Coast, FL
    My Bikes
    FujiTeamPro
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not me that wrong. It's the Mets. (4-2 Marlins last night!)

  8. #8
    Peloton Dog patentcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Chester, NY
    My Bikes
    2013 Scott Foil, 2009 Scott Addict R2, 2008 Cervelo P3 TT bike, 2008 Motobecane Fly Ti Hard Tail MTB
    Posts
    55,759
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Ultimate View Post
    It's not me that wrong. It's the Mets. (4-2 Marlins last night!)
    MLB is dead to me now. Friggin DEAD.

  9. #9
    Banned. ModoVincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,626
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am, in many ways, wrong. I am ok with that. What's your excuse?

  10. #10
    getting bent Engyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    My Bikes
    2008 Rans V3, 1984 Trek 620
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course you are all wrong. You can't all be right, now can you?
    Namaste, Engyo
    2008 Rans V3 - steel steed
    1984 Trek 620 - old warhorse

  11. #11
    on by skijor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    My Bikes
    Trek 730, Waterford RS-33, Salsa Vaya, Vision R40
    Posts
    864
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two wrongs make a right. Therefore I am right 1/3 of the time.

  12. #12
    thompsonpost
    Guest
    I'm sorry......what?

  13. #13
    Blasted Weeds Tude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    My Bikes
    Trek 1200C, Specialized Rockhopper, Giant Yukon FX, Giant Acapulco
    Posts
    1,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I.

    am always right and have no clue as to what you are referring to here now.

  14. #14
    Señor Member USAZorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Carlisle, PA
    My Bikes
    1954 Hetchins M.O., 1959 Viking Severn Valley, 1970 Raleigh Pro, 1972 Fuji "The Finest", 1974 Raleigh Superbe&Comp, 1976 Raleigh Team Pro, 1994 Trek 830 MTB, 2000 Bob Jackson Arrowhead, Unicycle
    Posts
    13,034
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this is aptly illustrated in the old parable of the woodcarver's son and the raccoon maiden.

    One day, a struggling woodcarver's son (Lars), was scouting the forest for suitable pieces of wood for his father to carve, when he came upon some colorful berries. They were a lovely shade of blue when the sun shone directly on them, and a rich purple when it did not. Lars thought to himself, "this is even more lovely than the paint job on Gustov's Klein", and was about to eat one when he heard a strange, yet beautiful sound from a nearby glen. Entranced by the sound, he slowly walked towards it. He was completely astonished to find that the source of the mysterious sound was a small, lithe, fulsome raccoon maiden who was standing near a brooklet, dipping nuts and grubs in the cool wash before popping them into her delicate little mouth.

    "What have you brought me?" she inquired. Before thinking, Lars held forth the lovely berries, to which she could only respond "ooooohhhhh". Composing herself, she beckoned Lars to approach. She took one of the berries, and dipped it in the brooklet several times, bidding Lars to do the same. She then popped it into her mouth, and Lars did the same. They looked at each other with goofy smiles, and five minutes later they were both dead from the poison.

    See?
    The search for inner peace continues...

  15. #15
    Blasted Weeds Tude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    My Bikes
    Trek 1200C, Specialized Rockhopper, Giant Yukon FX, Giant Acapulco
    Posts
    1,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USAZorro View Post
    I think this is aptly illustrated in the old parable of the woodcarver's son and the raccoon maiden.

    One day, a struggling woodcarver's son (Lars), was scouting the forest for suitable pieces of wood for his father to carve, when he came upon some colorful berries. They were a lovely shade of blue when the sun shone directly on them, and a rich purple when it did not. Lars thought to himself, "this is even more lovely than the paint job on Gustov's Klein", and was about to eat one when he heard a strange, yet beautiful sound from a nearby glen. Entranced by the sound, he slowly walked towards it. He was completely astonished to find that the source of the mysterious sound was a small, lithe, fulsome raccoon maiden who was standing near a brooklet, dipping nuts and grubs in the cool wash before popping them into her delicate little mouth.

    "What have you brought me?" she inquired. Before thinking, Lars held forth the lovely berries, to which she could only respond "ooooohhhhh". Composing herself, she beckoned Lars to approach. She took one of the berries, and dipped it in the brooklet several times, bidding Lars to do the same. She then popped it into her mouth, and Lars did the same. They looked at each other with goofy smiles, and five minutes later they were both dead from the poison.

    See?
    No.

    I haz blonded myself and this parable has visibly parted my hair on it's way over my head.

  16. #16
    Free @Velo Vol RUOkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In a Haggard Song
    My Bikes
    2009 ORBEA Onix Rival. 2012 Felt Breed, 1999 Raleigh 500
    Posts
    9,253
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ^^^
    no you're wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie53 View Post
    Being full of crap and depositing it here consistently is really nothing to be proud of.

  17. #17
    Blasted Weeds Tude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    My Bikes
    Trek 1200C, Specialized Rockhopper, Giant Yukon FX, Giant Acapulco
    Posts
    1,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUOkie View Post
    ^^^
    no you're wrong!
    >.<


    <grits teeth>

    I.

    Am always right.

  18. #18
    You Know!? For Kids! jsharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Just NW of Richardson Bike Mart
    My Bikes
    '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa
    Posts
    6,014
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This is the one time I will agree with you Pcad and celebrate your genius and intelligence.
    Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by colorider View Post
    Phobias are for irrational fears. Fear of junk ripping badgers is perfectly rational. Those things are nasty.

  19. #19
    thompsonpost
    Guest
    Wake up, peepoes. Dain't know such fing as a rackoon mayden.
    Jeez, man.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Between the mountains and the lake.
    My Bikes
    8 bikes - one for each day of the week!
    Posts
    16,745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two wrongs do not make a right. What does that leave us?

  21. #21
    Banned. ModoVincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,626
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Two wrongs do not make a right. What does that leave us?
    Foo?

  22. #22
    You Know!? For Kids! jsharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Just NW of Richardson Bike Mart
    My Bikes
    '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa
    Posts
    6,014
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Two wrongs do not make a right. What does that leave us?
    Three rights makes a left.
    Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by colorider View Post
    Phobias are for irrational fears. Fear of junk ripping badgers is perfectly rational. Those things are nasty.

  23. #23
    Senior Member Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Between the mountains and the lake.
    My Bikes
    8 bikes - one for each day of the week!
    Posts
    16,745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsharr View Post
    Three rights makes a left.
    Uh, that would be four.

  24. #24
    You Know!? For Kids! jsharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Just NW of Richardson Bike Mart
    My Bikes
    '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa
    Posts
    6,014
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Uh, that would be four.
    wrong.



    oh wait , I see what you did there.
    Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by colorider View Post
    Phobias are for irrational fears. Fear of junk ripping badgers is perfectly rational. Those things are nasty.

  25. #25
    Senior Member sojourn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Marcos, CA
    My Bikes
    Madone 6.2
    Posts
    825
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if I have this right, I'm wrong...right?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •