Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    On my TARDIScycle! KingTermite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastside Seattlite Termite Mound
    My Bikes
    Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE
    Posts
    3,928
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist...

    Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with ****
    An Indian farmer’s daughter disarmed a terrorist leader who broke into her home, attacked him with an axe and shot him dead with his own ***.

    Article Linky
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    How high on the awesome scale is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecake View Post
    - it's pretty well established that Hitler was an *******.

  2. #2
    gouch pad bones_mcbones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg
    My Bikes
    2008 Giant Bowery, 1212 Supercycle Winter fixie beater
    Posts
    507
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well played farmer's daughter. I'm surprised the other terrorist didn't shoot her dead. Fortune favours the bold
    ****tinginbuckets.com

  3. #3
    AEO
    AEO is offline
    Senior Member AEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    A Coffin Called Earth. or Toronto, ON
    My Bikes
    Bianchi, Miyata, Dahon, Rossin
    Posts
    12,245
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those who dare, win
    Food for thought: if you aren't dead by 2050, you and your entire family will be within a few years from starvation. Now that is a cruel gift to leave for your offspring. ;)
    http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/arti...ger-photos.htm

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    My Bikes
    a celeste green one; 5.5 Madone
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTermite View Post
    Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with ****
    An Indian farmer’s daughter disarmed a terrorist leader who broke into her home, attacked him with an axe and shot him dead with his own ***.

    Article Linky
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    How high on the awesome scale is this?
    So this poster goes into a thread entitled "farmer's daughter", quickly looks around and says, "Oh hell, I must be in the wrong thread".
    When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years.” Mark Twain (apocryphal)

  5. #5
    Señor Member USAZorro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Carlisle, PA
    My Bikes
    1954 Hetchins M.O., 1959 Viking Severn Valley, 1970 Raleigh Pro, 1972 Fuji "The Finest", 1974 Raleigh Superbe&Comp, 1976 Raleigh Team Pro, 1994 Trek 830 MTB, 2000 Bob Jackson Arrowhead, Unicycle
    Posts
    13,034
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nota View Post
    so this poster goes into a thread entitled "farmer's daughter", quickly looks around and says, "oh hell, i must be in the wrong thread".
    r i f
    The search for inner peace continues...

  6. #6
    The Wheel is Turning The Figment's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Virgil Kansas
    My Bikes
    '05 Novara (REI) Bonanza
    Posts
    540
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like this one too...

    ‘Death from above’: From rooftop, woman flings billiard balls at robbers

    NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas — A couple of burglars caught a bad break.

    Standing on her roof, a 27-year-old woman thwarted an attempted burglary Wednesday afternoon when she pelted two men at the front of her home with billiard balls.
    "I made it to the back door, climbed a tree and onto the roof," Paula Ollie said. "I went to the front of the house and yelled ’Death from above’ and started throwing the pool (table) balls."
    Ollie said she was accurate.
    "I nailed him in the back," Ollie said, referring to one man who was near a bedroom window. "I then started throwing at the one at the front door and got him, but I don’t know where I hit him. I did miss once because there’s a dent in the front door."

    The cursing men ran for their lives, holding their arms above their heads to protect themselves.

  7. #7
    On my TARDIScycle! KingTermite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastside Seattlite Termite Mound
    My Bikes
    Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE
    Posts
    3,928
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Figment View Post
    I like this one too...

    ‘Death from above’: From rooftop, woman flings billiard balls at robbers

    NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas — A couple of burglars caught a bad break.

    Standing on her roof, a 27-year-old woman thwarted an attempted burglary Wednesday afternoon when she pelted two men at the front of her home with billiard balls.
    "I made it to the back door, climbed a tree and onto the roof," Paula Ollie said. "I went to the front of the house and yelled ’Death from above’ and started throwing the pool (table) balls."
    Ollie said she was accurate.
    "I nailed him in the back," Ollie said, referring to one man who was near a bedroom window. "I then started throwing at the one at the front door and got him, but I don’t know where I hit him. I did miss once because there’s a dent in the front door."

    The cursing men ran for their lives, holding their arms above their heads to protect themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeecake View Post
    - it's pretty well established that Hitler was an *******.

  8. #8
    Crushing souls Hickeydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sagamore Hills, Ohio.
    My Bikes
    Trek 1500
    Posts
    1,591
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reminds me of this:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4rgJhvEOzc"]YouTube - Funny robbery[/ame]

    Why can I see Tude or Siu pulling something similar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordbiker View Post

    What's frightening is how coherent Hickey was in posting that.

  9. #9
    Blocking your fire exits coffeecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    sa-saska-what
    My Bikes
    Xtracycle conversion, RM Sherpa 30, Opus Mondano, Omega mixte, Norco Sasquatch (early 80's)
    Posts
    641
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  10. #10
    Mrs. DataJunkie Luddite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    My Bikes
    Asama "Luddite" and Kuwahara MTB from the 90s
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fricken awesome!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •