Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   Happy Halloween (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/597694-happy-halloween.html)

Jules_Winnfield 10-26-09 10:45 AM

Happy Halloween
 
Mother****ers!

http://www.imgur.com/ZBnESl.jpg

Darth_Firebolt 10-26-09 10:46 AM

what?

Brian 10-26-09 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Firebolt (Post 9927379)
what?

Sphincter says...

jsharr 10-26-09 10:50 AM

If you shot that, you could call Winston Wolfe for clean up advice.

Siu Blue Wind 10-26-09 10:55 AM

Hey, that looks like YOU!! Pretty good artistry there, Jules!

Jules_Winnfield 10-26-09 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind (Post 9927437)
Hey, that looks like YOU!! Pretty good artistry there, Jules!

That reminds me, I better get some take-out tonight. I've been cravin' a little Asian...

jsharr 10-26-09 10:58 AM

http://www.deviantart.com/download/1...asterjones.jpg

jsharr 10-26-09 10:59 AM

You gonna go as a bunny again this year?

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs13/150/...aCoElMoRsA.jpg

Jules_Winnfield 10-26-09 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsharr (Post 9927461)
You gonna go as a bunny again this year?

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs13/150/...aCoElMoRsA.jpg

Oh hell yes. I ain't gonna just be looking like a rabbit, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Siu Blue Wind 10-26-09 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules_Winnfield (Post 9927442)
That reminds me, I better get some take-out tonight. I've been carvin' a little Asian...

Dude. I ain't little and you need to GET BACK if you know what's good for you. :notamused:

Jules_Winnfield 10-26-09 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind (Post 9927529)
Dude. I ain't little and you need to GET BACK if you know what's good for you. :notamused:

Oh, I know that gettin' some back is good for me.

ilikebikes 10-26-09 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind (Post 9927529)
Dude. I ain't little and you need to GET BACK if you know what's good for you. :notamused:

Hey Siu, please post pics of him layin' on the ground with boot marks all over his body. :thumb:

fuzzbox 10-26-09 11:07 PM

I can't find a Nixon mask round here.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 PM.