typed in size 4 font so everyone can read it.
- It scares away users, reducing server load at peak hours, meaning faster load times.
- It teaches you the importance of spending time and money in the proper places.
- It improves your brain age, because you have to think long and hard for the correct keywords, since search doesn't work.
- It shows you the importance of pre-release product testing.
- People using IE can't post new threads, meaning they can't ask silly and repetitive questions
- The font is so small when replying to posts, that it prevents old senile people from ever seeing what they've typed.
- It brings back childhood memories of an easter egg hunt, only you get to hunt for bugs.
- If you like to stare at pleasant stuff, it's a great site to look at.
- It teaches you how to buy stock when it's low.
- Your cat will love just how flashy this place is and will be glued to the screen.
- It makes you ride your bike instead of having you sit on your ass typing away at berated internet pixies.
- It makes Windows Vista look like an acceptable product
- It aids in your finger strength development by forcing you to click more through a simplified navigation.
- It teaches you the "wild goose chase", where you can lodge complaints and get the run around.
- It is so complicated, that people get paid to write a manual on how to use it.
- It gives business to your local drug store from the painkillers you bought for your headache, caused eyestrain from the forum.
- You're assured inconsistent layouts from icons not loading, meanings more fun and hilarity while browsing multi-page threads.
- Forces people to a proper computer, as crackberry and iphones don't have the screen capacity.
- Shows that a diverse populace of people will put aside their differences and unite to lodge complaints.
wait, that's more than 12... oh well.
I leave this post for all those to see in the future, whenever a newer incarnation of vB comes along, of all the improvements that might have been made over the freshly implemented v4.0. Hopefully they (younger generation) still have a sense of humour in the near future and make their own satire positive reflection.