1. Kids have energy.
2. Becoming an instant stepparent is insanely hard.
3. You can get used to feeling overwhelmed all the time.
4. Twins are way more than twice as challenging as one child.
5. Unless you have twins you don't know how challenging it is.
6. Unless you have become the instaparent of twins you don't know how challenging it is.
7. Becoming the instaparent for twins is the most exacerbating, frustrating, overwhelming, maddening, difficult, uncertain challenge I have ever undertaken.
8. I love a good challenge.