Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   Every day for 17 years (awesome time lapse) (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/614282-every-day-17-years-awesome-time-lapse.html)

Allen 01-10-10 10:17 PM

Every day for 17 years (awesome time lapse)
 
This kicks ass.
That's some amazing discipline.

KiuBWhy 01-10-10 10:23 PM

Oh noes! Bald spot!

Haha I loved the open mouth towards the end

GP 01-10-10 10:24 PM

Wow.

gitarzan 01-11-10 12:03 AM

A guy needs a hobby...

Allen 01-11-10 12:48 AM

http://www.danhanna.com/aging_project/p.html
He's in sync with the earth's revolution around the sun.

Google also delivers this searching the string, Dan Hanna: Special to The New York Times.
November 15, 1921, Tuesday
DAN HANNA PLANNED TO WED FIFTH TIME; Blotted Interlineation in Will Tells of Intention to Marry June Avis Evans. SONS GET BULK OE ESTATE Ex-Wives Not Mentioned and Daughters Were Previously Provided For--Secretaries Get $25,000.

black_box 01-11-10 08:38 AM

If I was going to do this, I'd learn how to do more than give myself a buzz cut once a year :)

substructure 01-11-10 08:52 AM

I did this same thing but only took photos of my big toe. After 15 years of photos and 16 hours of putting the film together I found that it wasn't as intriguing. So I deleted them.

ModoVincere 01-11-10 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by substructure (Post 10253916)
I did this same thing but only took photos of my big toe. After 15 years of photos and 16 hours of putting the film together I found that it wasn't as intriguing. So I deleted them.

sgt. Hulka? Is that you?

botto 01-11-10 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllenG (Post 10252836)
[video =youtube;Bd4f2xeKg08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd4f2xeKg08&NR=1[/video]
This kicks ass.

That's some amazing discipline.

discipline is not the first word that comes to mind.


btw - all of these time lapsed images of people growing hair need to acknowledge the man who started it all.

jsharr 01-11-10 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by substructure (Post 10253916)
I did this same thing but only took photos of my big toe. After 15 years of photos and 16 hours of putting the film together I found that it wasn't as intriguing. So I deleted them.

You deleted the Sgt. Hulka files? You need to lighten up.

Dang, MV beat me to the punch. Should have kept reading instead of posting as soon as I read your post Sub.

RubenX 01-11-10 09:02 AM

Cool! You could see the guy had some rebellious stages.

jsharr 01-11-10 04:54 PM

If I had a head, I would totally do this, but alas, I lost mine in a bizarre gardening accident.

couch_incident 01-11-10 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsharr (Post 10256049)
If I had a head, I would totally do this, but alas, I lost mine in a bizarre gardening accident.

Or was it a gardening incident?

Couch

couch_incident 01-11-10 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botto (Post 10253945)
discipline is not the first word that comes to mind.


btw - all of these time lapsed images of people growing hair need to acknowledge the man who started it all.

Glad to see you are back, we all missed you.

Couch

fuzzbox 01-11-10 11:19 PM

Jeez 17 years is a long time to do something like that.

downtube42 01-11-10 11:56 PM

Guy appears to have stayed fairly trim from 31 to 48, which is an accomplishment in itself.

botto 01-12-10 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by couch_incident (Post 10256209)
Glad to see you are back, we all missed you.

Couch

do i know you?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:49 PM.