Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    beast mode bluevelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    My Bikes
    Trek 2200, K2 Firebird
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Everything better when you drink a beer!

    Drink a beer!

    I know these guys... the singer is one of the best jazz drummers in Sacramento... the bass player is the sax guy that leads the tuesday night jam session in downtown Sac...
    Last edited by bluevelo; 02-22-10 at 12:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Ogr8nwmypstmksnosnse pgoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    My Bikes
    1986 Trek 500, 2003 Orbea Team Euskaltel, 2005 Cannondale R1000
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everything accept you're spelling and senten structure
    Quote Originally Posted by jsharr View Post
    People whose sig line does not include a jsharr quote annoy me.

  3. #3
    beast mode bluevelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    My Bikes
    Trek 2200, K2 Firebird
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, I only had four beers for breakfast this morning. It will get better by lunch, when I can drink some more.

  4. #4
    Unique Vintage Steel cuda2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Allen, TX
    My Bikes
    Kirk Frameworks JKS-C, Serotta Nova, Gazelle AB-Frame, Fuji Team Issue, Schwinn Crosscut, All-City Space Horse
    Posts
    11,486
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One Dos Equis and a Killians downed so far this evening... everything is much better.

  5. #5
    beast mode bluevelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    My Bikes
    Trek 2200, K2 Firebird
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuda2k View Post
    One Dos Equis and a Killians downed so far this evening... everything is much better.
    Accck! There's no beer in the house.

  6. #6
    Ogr8nwmypstmksnosnse pgoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    My Bikes
    1986 Trek 500, 2003 Orbea Team Euskaltel, 2005 Cannondale R1000
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually, thanks for the reminder, we have a couple of good beers in the fridge - I'm all over that after work tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by jsharr View Post
    People whose sig line does not include a jsharr quote annoy me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member cyclezealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Fallbrook,Calif./Palau del Vidre, France
    My Bikes
    Klein QP, Fuji touring, Surly Cross Check, BCH City bike
    Posts
    13,145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I take it , the band has never come up against a mean drunk..
    Pray for the Dead and Fight like Hell for the Living






    ^ Since January 1, 2012

  8. #8
    K2ProFlex baby! ilikebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"
    My Bikes
    to many to list
    Posts
    6,099
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brother in law and his wife were always telling us what I great time they have when they go out, always! So my wife and I decide to go on a cruise with them, first night on the cruise we all go down to the club for what my wife and I think will be a great time of dancing and having fun, as soon as we get there my brother in law and his wife hit the bar while my wife and I go right for the dance floor and stay there for about 45 minutes, we get a bit tired and join them at the bar....they are totally twisted! LOL! So we sit and laugh at them for a bit have a few drinks (non alchoholic) and then we hit the dance floor again, it goes on like this all night, we on the dance floor they at the bar, the next morning we're all eating breakfast together and they tell us about the great night they had at the club drinking and dancing! LOL! they never not once moved from the bar! LOL! Alchohol is great! LOL!
    You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve

  9. #9
    beast mode bluevelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    My Bikes
    Trek 2200, K2 Firebird
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikebikes View Post
    My brother in law and his wife were always telling us what I great time they have when they go out, always! So my wife and I decide to go on a cruise with them, first night on the cruise we all go down to the club for what my wife and I think will be a great time of dancing and having fun, as soon as we get there my brother in law and his wife hit the bar while my wife and I go right for the dance floor and stay there for about 45 minutes, we get a bit tired and join them at the bar....they are totally twisted! LOL! So we sit and laugh at them for a bit have a few drinks (non alchoholic) and then we hit the dance floor again, it goes on like this all night, we on the dance floor they at the bar, the next morning we're all eating breakfast together and they tell us about the great night they had at the club drinking and dancing! LOL! they never not once moved from the bar! LOL! Alchohol is great! LOL!
    That's why my GF and I won't go on a cruise. LOL. We don't really drink or eat much and the idea of being trapped on a boat where that's what most people do... ugh

  10. #10
    Pentapointed Member ahsposo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    On Some Far Away Beach After the Season is Over...
    My Bikes
    A Home Built All Rounder, Bianchi 928, Specialized Langster, Dahon Folder
    Posts
    6,363
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevelo View Post
    That's why my GF and I won't go on a cruise. LOL. We don't really drink or eat much and the idea of being trapped on a boat where that's what most people do... ugh
    No kidding. The're like floating prisons.

    Except for the casino. Like the casino.

  11. #11
    K2ProFlex baby! ilikebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"
    My Bikes
    to many to list
    Posts
    6,099
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevelo View Post
    That's why my GF and I won't go on a cruise. LOL. We don't really drink or eat much and the idea of being trapped on a boat where that's what most people do... ugh
    Yeah, that was the end of my adventures in cruising, my wife still goes from time to time but not I.
    You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve

  12. #12
    Steelhead bum eelriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SF, CA
    My Bikes
    Marin Muirwoods 29er
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikebikes View Post
    the next morning we're all eating breakfast together and they tell us about the great night they had at the club drinking and dancing! LOL! they never not once moved from the bar! LOL! Alchohol is great! LOL!
    They sound like they had their own idea of a great time. More power to 'em. I'd rather watch other people dance then do it myself too.
    Some of my most painful moments started with the phrase, "hold my beer".

  13. #13
    Junior Member DancesWithGolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Milpitas, CA
    My Bikes
    2009 Trek 7.2
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevelo View Post
    Look, I only had four beers for breakfast this morning. It will get better by lunch, when I can drink some more.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start early.

  14. #14
    K2ProFlex baby! ilikebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"
    My Bikes
    to many to list
    Posts
    6,099
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eelriver View Post
    They sound like they had their own idea of a great time. More power to 'em. I'd rather watch other people dance then do it myself too.
    I don't think you get it, they were so drunk that they swear they were dancing even though my wife and I know for a fact that they didn't dance once, if thier (and your) idea of having a great time is getting so drunk that they imagined they danced all night and had a great time then you're right, more power to 'em. (and you)
    You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •