Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    You Know!? For Kids! jsharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Just NW of Richardson Bike Mart
    My Bikes
    '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa
    Posts
    6,083
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Girtarzan vs x136

    Is it just me or does Girtarzan's new avatar look like an angrier clean shaven version of x136? Is it possible to be angrier than x136?

    Discus or shotput?
    Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by colorider View Post
    Phobias are for irrational fears. Fear of junk ripping badgers is perfectly rational. Those things are nasty.

  2. #2
    You Know!? For Kids! jsharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Just NW of Richardson Bike Mart
    My Bikes
    '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa
    Posts
    6,083
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    hey cool, I can hear the ocean if I hold this thread up to my ear.
    Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by colorider View Post
    Phobias are for irrational fears. Fear of junk ripping badgers is perfectly rational. Those things are nasty.

  3. #3
    Chepooka StupidlyBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Central PA
    My Bikes
    1990 Trek 1400 7spd; 2001 Litespeed Arenberg 10 speed
    Posts
    1,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think x136 might be from an eastern-bloc country.


  4. #4
    Senior Member jdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,157
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't stop laughing at his new avatar.

  5. #5
    beast mode bluevelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    My Bikes
    Trek 2200, K2 Firebird
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdon View Post
    I couldn't stop laughing at his new avatar.
    I sure hope you're a tough guy.

  6. #6
    Mystery Meat gitarzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Oh!
    My Bikes
    Soma Saga, 1991 Sirrus, Specialized Secteur Elite, Miele Umbria Elite.
    Posts
    1,035
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some guy at a drive up pharmacy window saw me and started laughing at me.
    He said I looked like that guy on Comedy Central.
    I didn't know if he meant Cartman or Carlos.
    He said that black guy.
    I said what?
    He said his last name was Black.
    I said, you mean Lewis Black?
    He said YES! Lewis Black! you look just like him, except your language is not dirty.
    I said I can do that... He asked me not to.

    Anyway, I've been sick for over a week, and now I'm feeling dizzy, a little crazy and ready to fight. I think I OD'd on cough syrup. So I was chuckling about the what the pharmacist said and looked up some vids on Lewis Black and saw that picture. It's pretty much how I feel about 80% of the time that last few days.

    I guess kinda look like Lewis Black, in an overweight, middle aged white guy with glasses kind of way. Right now I need a haircut, so my hair is curling around like his.

    I could be worse. I used to be a good bit heavier, had curlier hair and wore a tweed jacket in the late 80s. Every time I walked into work, the whole office would holler, NORM!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jseis View Post
    Is a ukulele player in a mandolin town and banned from all bars by the chief of police unless he leaves his strings and gravy at the front door.

  7. #7
    beast mode bluevelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    My Bikes
    Trek 2200, K2 Firebird
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gitarzan View Post
    Some guy at a drive up pharmacy window saw me and started laughing at me.
    He said I looked like that guy on Comedy Central.
    I didn't know if he meant Cartman or Carlos.
    He said that black guy.
    I said what?
    He said his last name was Black.
    I said, you mean Lewis Black?
    He said YES! Lewis Black! you look just like him, except your language is not dirty.
    I said I can do that... He asked me not to.

    Anyway, I've been sick for over a week, and now I'm feeling dizzy, a little crazy and ready to fight. I think I OD'd on cough syrup. So I was chuckling about the what the pharmacist said and looked up some vids on Lewis Black and saw that picture. It's pretty much how I feel about 80% of the time that last few days.

    I guess kinda look like Lewis Black, in an overweight, middle aged white guy with glasses kind of way. Right now I need a haircut, so my hair is curling around like his.

    I could be worse. I used to be a good bit heavier, had curlier hair and wore a tweed jacket in the late 80s. Every time I walked into work, the whole office would holler, NORM!.
    So how close do you think you are to totally losing it and snapping these days?

  8. #8
    Mystery Meat gitarzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Oh!
    My Bikes
    Soma Saga, 1991 Sirrus, Specialized Secteur Elite, Miele Umbria Elite.
    Posts
    1,035
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came pretty close a couple times.

    Another explanation, My pituitary is non functioning and I take several hormone replacements. I wonder if this infection or the drugs prescribed for it are altering my balances. It kinda feels like 'roid rage and I do take 'roids, per my endocrinologist.

    Anyway, If I suddenly stop posting here, you can write to me in jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jseis View Post
    Is a ukulele player in a mandolin town and banned from all bars by the chief of police unless he leaves his strings and gravy at the front door.

  9. #9
    Chepooka StupidlyBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Central PA
    My Bikes
    1990 Trek 1400 7spd; 2001 Litespeed Arenberg 10 speed
    Posts
    1,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *gives x a shot of Testosterone, a shot of whiskey and a slap across the face*

  10. #10
    Mystery Meat gitarzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Columbus, Oh!
    My Bikes
    Soma Saga, 1991 Sirrus, Specialized Secteur Elite, Miele Umbria Elite.
    Posts
    1,035
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is symbolism in x136's icon. A hidden sexual message. Very, very discreet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jseis View Post
    Is a ukulele player in a mandolin town and banned from all bars by the chief of police unless he leaves his strings and gravy at the front door.

  11. #11
    Banned. ModoVincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,628
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is too black and white for me....needs more shades of grey.

  12. #12
    beast mode bluevelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    My Bikes
    Trek 2200, K2 Firebird
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gitarzan View Post
    I came pretty close a couple times.

    Another explanation, My pituitary is non functioning and I take several hormone replacements. I wonder if this infection or the drugs prescribed for it are altering my balances. It kinda feels like 'roid rage and I do take 'roids, per my endocrinologist.

    Anyway, If I suddenly stop posting here, you can write to me in jail.
    Or you're clinging to the front door of the pharmacy, waiting for them to open back up for the day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •