No, it's not that! It's what was for dinner tonight. I made Jamaican Style Jerk Chicken.
IN a water bath, the initial marinade is done with enough cold water to cover the thighs. In the marinade, you use Adolph meat tenderizer, 1/2 cup Jamaican Banana Rum, and seasoned sea salt. Soak at least 4 hrs i the marinade, 8 hours is better.
* 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
* 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
* 1 teaspoon curry powder
* 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
Rub it on the chicken thighs, and grill the chicken over a medium hot charcoal fire and use the grill lid to trap the smoke and heat, turning frequently to prevent scorching of the skin. Cook to an internal temperature of at least 165F.
and the finished product!