Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 155
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    cyclist vs boisterous pervert

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0VpGcA0C4

    now that i've posted i'm going to look up wat a ****** is


    *NSFW - language*
    Last edited by CbadRider; 08-29-10 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Added NSFW

  2. #2
    Still can't climb
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Limey in Taiwan
    Posts
    21,084
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    i don't get it.
    coasting, few quotes are worthy of him, and of those, even fewer printable in a family forum......quote 3alarmer

    No @coasting, you should stay 100% as you are right now, don't change a thing....quote Heathpack

  3. #3
    Banned.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,206
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which one was the pervert?

  4. #4
    Still can't climb
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Limey in Taiwan
    Posts
    21,084
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    is the op the cyclist in the vid?
    coasting, few quotes are worthy of him, and of those, even fewer printable in a family forum......quote 3alarmer

    No @coasting, you should stay 100% as you are right now, don't change a thing....quote Heathpack

  5. #5
    Designer steppinthefunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The videographer wasn't doing anything wrong.
    The two women and the cyclist are the jerks in this vid.

  6. #6
    Still can't climb
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Limey in Taiwan
    Posts
    21,084
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    She is doing a performance in public and being photographed by others. There is a crowd watching her perform. huh?

    the cyclist asked him to leave at 1.40? he owns the street?
    coasting, few quotes are worthy of him, and of those, even fewer printable in a family forum......quote 3alarmer

    No @coasting, you should stay 100% as you are right now, don't change a thing....quote Heathpack

  7. #7
    powered by Racer Ex gsteinb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    teh Jersey
    Posts
    16,798
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kinda like mr. beanz vs. another skinny guy with shaved legs who thinks he's a tough guy. A whole bunch of bluster and nothing happens from either end.

  8. #8
    Designer steppinthefunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coasting View Post
    the cyclist asked him to leave at 1.40? he owns the street?
    It's ironic because telling a photogrpaher or videographer to leave a public space is like telling a cyclist to get off the road!

  9. #9
    Banned.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,206
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funnier is no one says anything to the photographer sprawled out on the ground taking more provocative shots..

  10. #10
    powered by Racer Ex gsteinb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    teh Jersey
    Posts
    16,798
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Uh...doesn't the cyclist's chivalry appear to be motivated by "hey hot girl notice me defending you." and not for nothing but there is a difference between a pro shoot and some random guy with a camera being a distraction.

  11. #11
    Godfather of Soul SBRDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    My Bikes
    2002 Litespeed Vortex, 2010 Specialized Tricross Expert,2008 Gary Fischer Hi Fi Carbon, 2002 Specialized S-Works hard tail, 1990 Kestrel KM 40
    Posts
    1,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just love it when women dress in a revealing nature and then they themselves (not in this case) or others get offended when others look. Does the old bag and the idiot cyclist really think this young lady is concerned about people looking at her, even in a suggestive manner? Did it even occur to them that she is using her looks as a means to get attention for whatever act she is trying to perform? Did it even occur to them that THEY are the ones screwing up the whole thing? People are idiots.

  12. #12
    purity of essence scotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    NH
    My Bikes
    Bianchi Axis, Surly Crosscheck, Torelli Corsa Strada
    Posts
    2,150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gsteinb View Post
    Uh...doesn't the cyclist's chivalry appear to be motivated by "hey hot girl notice me defending you." and not for nothing but there is a difference between a pro shoot and some random guy with a camera being a distraction.
    Stop making sense. Reason will get you nowhere here.
    Neurosis is always a substitute for legitimate suffering.

    - Jung

  13. #13
    Senior Member JonnyHK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hong Kong
    My Bikes
    Baum Romano, Colossi xCr, Lynskey Crosstown
    Posts
    1,983
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steppinthefunk View Post
    The videographer wasn't doing anything wrong.
    The two women and the cyclist are the jerks in this vid.

    The videographer isn't doing anything illegal. "Wrong" and illegal are two different things.

    He was being an obnoxious a-hole and a pervert, thus asking him to "move along" was fair enough. The fact that he was prepared to stand his ground and argue when asked to leave proves that he was up to no good (aka being a pervert).

  14. #14
    Sua Ku rollin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hot as hell, Singapore
    My Bikes
    Trek 5200, BMC SLC01, BMC SSX, Specialized FSR, Holdsworth Criterium
    Posts
    5,654
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    foo

  15. #15
    SLO-1 Yaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    My Bikes
    '09 BMC Road Racer SL01
    Posts
    2,492
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyHK View Post
    The videographer isn't doing anything illegal. "Wrong" and illegal are two different things.

    He was being an obnoxious a-hole and a pervert, thus asking him to "move along" was fair enough. The fact that he was prepared to stand his ground and argue when asked to leave proves that he was up to no good (aka being a pervert).
    he actually wasn't obnoxious at all until everyone started telling him something. He was not disturbing the performance in any way. If you want to go out to one of the busiest intersections in the world in tiny shorts and start doing splits, you must expect something like this.

    the fact he refused to leave just shows that he has as much right to stand there as the next person. I doubt that group rented out that corner and has the right to ask anyone to leave or "move along"

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    My Bikes
    BMC Team Machine SLR01 w/ Ultegra Di2
    Posts
    2,634
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But regardless . . . it was the video guy who posted the whole mess on youtube. The guy's got issues.

  17. #17
    . Namenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    "The Woo", MA
    Posts
    4,830
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe mr. camera guy was touching himself. You never know.

  18. #18
    Headset-press carrier logdrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Corrales New Mexico
    My Bikes
    Kona with Campy 8, Lynskey Ti with Rival, Bianchi pista, Raleigh Team Frame with SRAM Red, Specialized Stump Jumper, Surley Big Dummy
    Posts
    2,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is she doing ballet warm ups in the streets? So we are called goobers now. ****** is from Frank Oz's Fraggle Rock.
    If you must, then you should Laying off BF for a while. Forum posting does nothing to enjoyment or improvement on the bike
    Quote Originally Posted by botto View Post
    ride more, buy less.

  19. #19
    Still can't climb
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Limey in Taiwan
    Posts
    21,084
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The cycle guy puts himself face to face with camera guy and says get that camera out of my face. very funny. I'm getting in your face but get that camera out of my face! The "perv" accusation i think can go either way. I can see both sides of the argument. The confrontation with the totally unconnected random cyclist is the funny part.
    coasting, few quotes are worthy of him, and of those, even fewer printable in a family forum......quote 3alarmer

    No @coasting, you should stay 100% as you are right now, don't change a thing....quote Heathpack

  20. #20
    Senior Member WhyFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Got a castle in - er, Minneapolis, that's where I dwell!
    My Bikes
    2009 Jamis Xenith
    Posts
    10,082
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdon View Post
    Funnier is no one says anything to the photographer sprawled out on the ground taking more provocative shots..
    Quote Originally Posted by logdrum View Post
    Why is she doing ballet warm ups in the streets?
    Photo shoot, for some reason or another - notice the photog with the radiopopper (for off-camera flash) and the assistant with the reflective dish.
    Quote Originally Posted by RollCNY View Post
    I would wager that not riding in Minnesota is just as fatiguing as not riding in New York.

  21. #21
    Headset-press carrier logdrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Corrales New Mexico
    My Bikes
    Kona with Campy 8, Lynskey Ti with Rival, Bianchi pista, Raleigh Team Frame with SRAM Red, Specialized Stump Jumper, Surley Big Dummy
    Posts
    2,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ****** -- so what are we then?


    stupid person, airhead, slow
    1 + 1 doesnt equal to 11, it equals to 2 ya ******!

    basically a ****** is just a kindhearted, rather oblivious goofball. it's term of endearment really. it comes from the ancient scottish verb "to goub", which has to do with doing a dance and smiling sheepishly while doing so, exposing the goubs in one's teeth.
    "That John is such a ******," said Jane as John vector-danced* his Junior Prom away.

    *footnote: the vector dance involves angling one's arms to form angles and vectors and pumping them back and forth to music. basically, it's geeky as hell. but completely sexy.

    A term of endearment used in place of a person's real name; a nickmame. The first word that comes to mind when your baby starts to crawl, walk, talk. Used only in the most loving of ways with no negative connation at all. A loving nickname for someone who is pure, innocent, warms your heart and makes you smile.
    Have you seen ******?
    If you must, then you should Laying off BF for a while. Forum posting does nothing to enjoyment or improvement on the bike
    Quote Originally Posted by botto View Post
    ride more, buy less.

  22. #22
    Goodbye Leeroy Jenkins tagaproject6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    My Bikes
    Wilier Izoard XP (Campagnolo Record);Cinelli Xperience (SRAM Force);Specialized Allez (SRAM Rival);Bianchi Via Nirone 7 (Campagnolo Centaur)
    Posts
    7,035
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyHK View Post
    The videographer isn't doing anything illegal. "Wrong" and illegal are two different things.

    He was being an obnoxious a-hole and a pervert, thus asking him to "move along" was fair enough. The fact that he was prepared to stand his ground and argue when asked to leave proves that he was up to no good (aka being a pervert).
    Incorrect. Standing your ground is in no way proof of any wrong doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TOML

    _________________________________________________________________________

    Wilier Izoard XP (Campagnolo Record)
    Cinelli Xperience (SRAM Force)
    Specialized Allez (SRAM Rival)
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 (Campagnolo Centaur)

  23. #23
    Portland Fred banerjek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    My Bikes
    Custom Winter, Challenge Seiran SL, Fuji Team Pro, Cattrike Road/Velokit, РOS hybrid
    Posts
    10,645
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaniel View Post
    he actually wasn't obnoxious at all until everyone started telling him something. He was not disturbing the performance in any way. If you want to go out to one of the busiest intersections in the world in tiny shorts and start doing splits, you must expect something like this.
    Idiots galore in this vid.

    Anyone who intentionally does something provocative in public has no right to be annoyed if their plans succeed. Even someone like me would get plenty of attention if I went out in public wearing a skin tight nothing and started sticking my butt in the air while bent over a chair I grabbed by a sidewalk cafe while people pointed reflecting panels and cameras at me. But in all fairness, it appeared the shoot may have ended because of the confrontation rather than the attention the girl was getting.

    Most if not all the people hassling the video man were themselves ogling. Why weren't they just going on with their business like most of the other people passing by or in the background? The guy shooting was intentionally been an ass, so any moron could figure that he wanted attention and simply ordering him around wouldn't lead to anything good. The cyclist shouldn't have touched the guy, his camera, or run over his foot. That's way over the top even if the videographer is a total dоuchebаg.

    And a bunch of us actually watched this. I want the 2 minutes of my life back.

  24. #24
    Still can't climb
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Limey in Taiwan
    Posts
    21,084
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banerjek View Post
    Idiots galore in this vid.

    Anyone who intentionally does something provocative in public has no right to be annoyed if their plans succeed. Even someone like me would get plenty of attention if I went out in public wearing a skin tight nothing and started sticking my butt in the air while bent over a chair I grabbed by a sidewalk cafe while people pointed reflecting panels and cameras at me. But in all fairness, it appeared the shoot may have ended because of the confrontation rather than the attention the girl was getting.

    Most if not all the people hassling the video man were themselves ogling. Why weren't they just going on with their business like most of the other people passing by or in the background? The guy shooting was intentionally been an ass, so any moron could figure that he wanted attention and simply ordering him around wouldn't lead to anything good. The cyclist shouldn't have touched the guy, his camera, or run over his foot. That's way over the top even if the videographer is a total dоuchebаg.

    And a bunch of us actually watched this. I want the 2 minutes of my life back.

    How long to write this essay?
    coasting, few quotes are worthy of him, and of those, even fewer printable in a family forum......quote 3alarmer

    No @coasting, you should stay 100% as you are right now, don't change a thing....quote Heathpack

  25. #25
    Godfather of Soul SBRDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX
    My Bikes
    2002 Litespeed Vortex, 2010 Specialized Tricross Expert,2008 Gary Fischer Hi Fi Carbon, 2002 Specialized S-Works hard tail, 1990 Kestrel KM 40
    Posts
    1,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaniel View Post
    he actually wasn't obnoxious at all until everyone started telling him something. He was not disturbing the performance in any way. If you want to go out to one of the busiest intersections in the world in tiny shorts and start doing splits, you must expect something like this.

    the fact he refused to leave just shows that he has as much right to stand there as the next person. I doubt that group rented out that corner and has the right to ask anyone to leave or "move along"
    Exactly. It was the old broad who made a stink in the first place. Seems like she's the one with the issues, and then we she took it upon herself to characterize the camera guy as the pervert, the herd mentality took over. I applaud him for standing up for himself.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •