Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,474
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    He gets me nervous...

    I was just waiting for him to burst his melon. At least wear a helmet. Geeze.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

  2. #2
    Ridin' South Cackalacky dahut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,924
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta love it.

    GO FASTER and wear no helmet. Please.

    Oh, how I love the things people do.
    "Watch out for giants; they are boorish fools with tongues wagging, drunk upon their own words.
    They will try to teach you a lesson if given the chance, and you will stumble over their stinking feet."

  3. #3
    Senior Member no motor?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicagoland
    My Bikes
    Specialized Hardrock
    Posts
    3,892
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe he wants to be the next Rollie Free.

  4. #4
    Ironwoman Velo Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville
    My Bikes
    Cervélo S2
    Posts
    13,481
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needs Rev-x wheels.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy loves life!

  6. #6
    Senior Member mustang1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    My Bikes
    2006 Allez, 2012 Mares
    Posts
    2,681
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He should wear a TT helmet.
    1992 Peugeot mtb, gone
    2006 Specialized Allez
    2008 Specialized HotWalk, son's bike
    2009 Specialized Tricross, gone
    2010 Ridgeback Honey, daughter's bike
    2012 Islabikes Beinn, daughter's 2nd bike
    2012 Focus Mares
    2012 Cannondale SuperSix

  7. #7
    RacingBear UmneyDurak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    8,048
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind View Post
    I was just waiting for him to burst his melon. At least wear a helmet. Geeze.

    Which helmet? Bicycle helmet at those speeds is useless, and motorcycle helmet might actually throw his balance off. Plus crashing at the speed he is ****ed even with full face motorcycle helmet.
    I see hills.... Bring them on!!!
    Stay calm and bring a towel.

  8. #8
    derailleurs are overrated bigbenaugust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    KIGX
    My Bikes
    2009 Motobecane Fantom CX, 2012 Motobecane Fantom Cross Uno SSCX
    Posts
    1,727
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, don't bother with the helmet. Darwin, survival of the fittest, etc.
    --Ben
    Carrboro Bike Coalition - putting the "bike" in "CARrboro" :)
    2011 Motobecane Fantom Cross Uno, 2009 Motobecane Fantom CX
    Previously: 2000 Trek 4500 (2000-2003), 2003 Novara Randonee (2003-2006), 2003 Giant Rainier (2003-2008), 2005 Xootr Swift (2005-2007), 2007 Nashbar 1x9 (2007-2011), 2011 Windsor Shetland (2011-2014)
    Current Linux Usage (by machine): Arch: I openSUSE: III

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    884
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, i have been doing something like that since the start of the summer. I get into that position only with one foot locked in the pedal. I can glide a long ways and going down hill is a blast. I can balance on either foot. I pick up speed and gain on people who are pedaling. I helps stretch out my hammies and takes the pressure off my rear end. People look at me funny but what do they know.

  10. #10
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,474
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UmneyDurak View Post
    Which helmet? Bicycle helmet at those speeds is useless, and motorcycle helmet might actually throw his balance off. Plus crashing at the speed he is ****ed even with full face motorcycle helmet.
    I have no idea which would be best. It's just that him doing that with a nekkid head scares me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

  11. #11
    Ridin' South Cackalacky dahut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,924
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbenaugust View Post
    Eh, don't bother with the helmet. Darwin, survival of the fittest, etc.
    Elitist claptrap.
    "Watch out for giants; they are boorish fools with tongues wagging, drunk upon their own words.
    They will try to teach you a lesson if given the chance, and you will stumble over their stinking feet."

  12. #12
    Ridin' South Cackalacky dahut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,924
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LAriverRat View Post
    Hey, i have been doing something like that since the start of the summer. I get into that position only with one foot locked in the pedal. I can glide a long ways and going down hill is a blast. I can balance on either foot. I pick up speed and gain on people who are pedaling. I helps stretch out my hammies and takes the pressure off my rear end. People look at me funny but what do they know.
    Exactly... you go, boy!
    "Watch out for giants; they are boorish fools with tongues wagging, drunk upon their own words.
    They will try to teach you a lesson if given the chance, and you will stumble over their stinking feet."

  13. #13
    Senior Member dstrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Awesome, Austin, TX
    My Bikes
    Specialized Roubaix, Interloc Impala, ParkPre Image C6
    Posts
    3,731
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He'd go faster if he pointed his toes.

    2014 Specialized RoubaixOOOOOO 2003 Interloc ImpalaOOOOOO 2007 ParkPre Image C6 (RIP)


  14. #14
    You Know!? For Kids! jsharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Just NW of Richardson Bike Mart
    My Bikes
    '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa
    Posts
    6,083
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Is that a GMC Denali moped?
    Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by colorider View Post
    Phobias are for irrational fears. Fear of junk ripping badgers is perfectly rational. Those things are nasty.

  15. #15
    Ridin' South Cackalacky dahut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,924
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries on this guy. My friend, Bobbi, comments that as long as people are doing wacky things and seem to be nuts - all is right with the world.
    She says that when we become bland and unified, when we cry out more for safety and sanity in our lives than all else... that's when makind will have lost it's edge. And THAT is when we have to worry.

    So you bungee men, go ahead and jump.
    You paragliders and parajumpers, leap into the abyss.
    And you moped speedsters, ditch the helmet and fly... fly for all you're worth!

    You and your kind prove that man isn't turning into flacid automatons. Not yet, anyway.
    Last edited by dahut; 09-20-10 at 12:16 PM.
    "Watch out for giants; they are boorish fools with tongues wagging, drunk upon their own words.
    They will try to teach you a lesson if given the chance, and you will stumble over their stinking feet."

  16. #16
    RacingBear UmneyDurak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    8,048
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind View Post
    I have no idea which would be best. It's just that him doing that with a nekkid head scares me.
    Ah I see the MHSL syndrome.
    I see hills.... Bring them on!!!
    Stay calm and bring a towel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •