1. Instead of a steering wheel, it has a click wheel.
2. The windshield is a touchscreen that amplifies the glare factor.
3. The battery is not user-replaceable and only lasts for 8 hours.
4. Its OS allows me to merge into traffic without looking.
5. It has a built-in camera so I can Skype with anyone while driving pants-free.
6. Can be cleaned with a small microfiber cloth.
7. OS can be upgraded for a small fee while I take a nap. Said upgrade will not cause any problems provided I worship the CEO of said car manufacturer without question.
8. Any driver can use it, provided he/she knows the admin's password and favorite color.
9. Requires a proprietary dongle to connect trailer lights (theft preventative).
10. It looks really cool and I will be admired for owning one of these aesthetically superb wonders.