Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    WTF is that smell? crackerjab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thought about you guys last night...

    Went to a Foo Fighters show last night and all I could think about was this bunch of misfits.
    Your turtle skirt is exposing your FUPA.

  2. #2
    Banned. ModoVincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,628
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm honor'd

    ps...hope it was a good show.

  3. #3
    WTF is that smell? crackerjab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a GREAT show! We sat close enough to get Dave Grohl's sweat on us.
    Your turtle skirt is exposing your FUPA.

  4. #4
    You Know!? For Kids! jsharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Just NW of Richardson Bike Mart
    My Bikes
    '05 Trek 1200 / '90 Trek 8000 / '? Falcon Europa
    Posts
    6,083
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    My image of you at a Foo Fighters concert is sort of like that scene from Matrix reloaded where all the agents attack robed Neo in the courtyard. Except in my version, you are in bike shorts and a Foo Jersey, being attacked by R/C copter salesmen in slow motion. There are literally thousands of R/C copters moving in unison all around the mayhem. It is beautiful to watch. I wish ya'll could climb inside my head and taste my reality for a bit.

    Did you wear the Storm Trooper glove?
    Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes 27 seconds! Help out the forums, abide by our community guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by colorider View Post
    Phobias are for irrational fears. Fear of junk ripping badgers is perfectly rational. Those things are nasty.

  5. #5
    WTF is that smell? crackerjab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsharr View Post
    My image of you at a Foo Fighters concert is sort of like that scene from Matrix reloaded where all the agents attack robed Neo in the courtyard. Except in my version, you are in bike shorts and a Foo Jersey, being attacked by R/C copter salesmen in slow motion. There are literally thousands of R/C copters moving in unison all around the mayhem. It is beautiful to watch. I wish ya'll could climb inside my head and taste my reality for a bit.

    Did you wear the Storm Trooper glove?
    I would love to take a ride in that thing you call a brain sometime.
    And no storm trooper glove. I only wear it for 30 minutes at a time. Gotta stretch these fingers out.
    Your turtle skirt is exposing your FUPA.

  6. #6
    Ogr8nwmypstmksnosnse pgoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    My Bikes
    1986 Trek 500, 2003 Orbea Team Euskaltel, 2005 Cannondale R1000
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjab View Post
    We sat close enough to get Dave Grohl's sweat on us.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsharr View Post
    People whose sig line does not include a jsharr quote annoy me.

  7. #7
    Ogr8nwmypstmksnosnse pgoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    My Bikes
    1986 Trek 500, 2003 Orbea Team Euskaltel, 2005 Cannondale R1000
    Posts
    2,785
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjab View Post
    I would love to take a ride in that thing you call a brain sometime.
    Things could get wet and sloppy on that ride. I suggest one of these:



    or, failing that, one of these:

    Quote Originally Posted by jsharr View Post
    People whose sig line does not include a jsharr quote annoy me.

  8. #8
    Pentapointed Member ahsposo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    On Some Far Away Beach After the Season is Over...
    My Bikes
    A Home Built All Rounder, Bianchi 928, Specialized Langster, Dahon Folder
    Posts
    6,374
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjab View Post
    Went to a Foo Fighters show last night and all I could think about was this bunch of misfits.
    Well aren't you sweet!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •