Originally Posted by Snicklefritz
Is there a price range you are looking to stay within? What are some of the hobbies the nephew and other nieces have?
Trying to keep it around $100 - $150 max.
15 year old Nephew's hobbies:
- big into military history. Loves to go to our local army surplus store when he's in town.
- Also likes to make home movies.
- They live at a lake in Northern Canada. Parents run an Fishing / Hunting outfitter business.
12 year old Niece's hobbies:
- likes jewelry (thus the friendship bracelet)
- other than that we're not too sure what she likes. Haven't seen her in two years. Need to make a trip back home
14 year old Niece's hobbies:
- big into science fiction / fantasy books and online games.
- She loves anything to do with the Lord of the Rings / Hobbit movies / books.
Other 14 year old Niece's hobbies:
- best was to describe her is a Jock. She's into anything sports ... and excels at it. Her family lives in a town centered in the Rocky Mountains, so they have plenty of opportunities to do cool sports (skiing, snowshoeing, running, biking, kayaking, etc).
17 year old Niece's hobbies:
- into the clothing phase. We don't buy clothing presents since we likely won't get the right sizing.
- also likes variety of sports.
- loves to cook / bake.
- is an accomplished pianist. Actually likes playing apparently. I like it now, bt I hated taking lessons as a kid.
20 year old (originally posted she was 19 ... oops) Niece's hobbies:
- big into Biking
- going into her second year of University.
- also a good musician.