My DNS is acting up...
I changed internet providers and got great deal by upgrading old 10mbps to wooping 40mbps for the same price....but, DNS is acting up and about 30% of the time gives me a "server not found" error.
I thought it was the provider's servers acting up so I changed to google's public DNS servers (the 184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11) but it does the exact same thing.
Is quite strage... refresh a page in foo and it works, open a post 2 seconds later and "cant find bikeforums...yada yada", refresh 2 seconds later and it works.
"Hoy es un dia normal, pero yo voy a hacerlo intenso" ~ Juanes