My wife has been cutting my hair for the last 27 years now ... what can I say, we're cheap Today she commented that I'm starting to thin on the top a bit Not good! So being the pre-planner that I am, I'm already starting to think of the best way to hide, or display the bald spot when it gets more noticeable. Here's what I'm thinking:
1) comb-over with wispy type hair
2) comb-over with intentionally greasy hair. Benefit - can press the hair in place before leaving the house and it should stay there ... unless there's a strong wind.
3) spray paint hair to match existing (haven't worked out the kinks yet with the greying hair coming in. This idea still needs some work, but it looks viable.)
4) toupee. These can look real ... right?
5) wear hats everywhere I go. May not work so well in my office environment.
6) convert to Judaism. Gives me an excuse to wear a yamaka.
Other ideas are welcome.