Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Your imaginary friend. fuzzbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly.
    My Bikes
    A sweet Quamen ATL custom, GT Mach 2
    Posts
    2,210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I hate vacations.

    I'm so upset I am back in hell and all the work I have to get back too. Spring break is awful, I am purely unmotivated to do anything. I just wanna be by the beach.

    Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

  2. #2
    location:northern Ohio
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,568
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a bruised/cut up from your toe to your chest from previous accidents.
    What guy will want to see that on the beach?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  3. #3
    Your imaginary friend. fuzzbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly.
    My Bikes
    A sweet Quamen ATL custom, GT Mach 2
    Posts
    2,210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your daddy loves em!


    besides I am bruise-free at the moment. However I do have a couple scars but they aren't noticeable unless you are looking for them. Except for the fresh one on my arm from a few weeks ago.

    Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

  4. #4
    Sore saddle cyclist Shifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    My Bikes
    Road, touring and mountain
    Posts
    3,779
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know, I just got back from a week in Moab, UT, I feel pretty damn good.
    Those voices in your head aren't real, but they have some great ideas

  5. #5
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,540
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you afford to take time off from work for a while? Personal leave?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

  6. #6
    Your imaginary friend. fuzzbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly.
    My Bikes
    A sweet Quamen ATL custom, GT Mach 2
    Posts
    2,210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I have some time, but I'm saving it for some upcoming events. The more I'm away from work the less I'll want to go back. I already went to part time which is the bad part.

    Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

  7. #7
    Senior Member GP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,219
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbox View Post
    I just wanna be by the beach.
    I work at the beach. It sucks.

  8. #8
    K2ProFlex baby! ilikebikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"
    My Bikes
    to many to list
    Posts
    6,093
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbox View Post
    I'm so upset I am back in hell and all the work I have to get back too. Spring break is awful, I am purely unmotivated to do anything. I just wanna be by the beach.
    I feel people should be "on vacation" for 75 percent of their lives, and at work for the other 25 percent, but hey, welcome to the world that man built. (I feel for you Fuzzy)
    You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve

  9. #9
    Your imaginary friend. fuzzbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Wandering aimlessly.
    My Bikes
    A sweet Quamen ATL custom, GT Mach 2
    Posts
    2,210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't mind working if I had a different job and didn't live here. Only 8 more months until some sort of change.

    Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •