1. What's your least favorite mode of transportation?
Being sliced paper thin in a giant deli slicer, stuffed into hundreds of envelopes, and mailed first class.
2. What sound do you love?
Quiet. And yes, quiet is a sound.
3. If you could chose to stay any age forever, what age would it be?
I don't see aging as particularly distasteful, nor is "being a bigger number" depressing. So I guess I'd have to say that whatever age I am when I die, I'd like to be that age from then on. No sense aging without a conscious mind to experience it, after all.
4. If you were immortal for a day what would you do?
Groundhog Day. Try out different things to experience what death feels like, without the pesky detail of it being permanent.
5. If you could know the answer to any question, what would you ask?
Any question would be likely to backfire (Like in your example, what if The Answerer Of All Things says that no, your children won't always be happy and healthy? Then what?), so I'd probably abstain, and live with the mysteries of life like everyone else.
6. What celebrity do you get mistaken for?
7. Do you own a pair of converse?
Of course. One to wear, and one for when this pair wears out, should that ever happen. Several pairs of extra laces, too.
8. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Probably not. What good would that do other than hurting my foot?
9. How do you eat Oreos?
In quantities excessive enough that I can't allow myself to purchase them.
10. Do you wear your shoes in/around the house?
Last thing to go on when I leave, first to come off when I get home.
11. How many phones/cell phones are in your house?
In active use? One. All-inclusive, about 8-10, including a circa 1930 rotary phone.
12. How do most people spell your name?
13. Do you return your cart?
Mine along with any others along the way.
14. What's the last thing you purchased?
Groceries on Monday.
15. Do your siblings ever purchase things for you?