My Chrome is acting weird.
Okay, most of the bike manufacturers have been rolling out their updated sites for the 2013 models. I'm currently using Google Chrome to view these sites.
I went to Masi's site and the browser informed me that the site was in Italian and wanted to know if I wanted to translate it. I was on Masi's US/English site, but thought maybe the model names triggered the request.
Then I visited Specialized. Apparently, the last time I visited the site, I had set it to Canada/English (was researching for a noob) and forgot to change it back. Anyway, Chrome again offered to translate it- from Spanish
. Went and reset the cookie to US/English... and it still wants to translate from Spanish.