Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   I will buy you an ice cream cone PLEASE VOTE DAILY (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/851786-i-will-buy-you-ice-cream-cone-please-vote-daily.html)

jsharr 10-11-12 07:55 AM

I will buy you an ice cream cone PLEASE VOTE DAILY
 
if you vote for Sweet Firefly. To get your cone, you must come to my house and we can either walk or ride there.

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainm...-the-top-4.ece

But please take a second to vote.

skijor 10-11-12 08:03 AM

Done. I should be there by St. Paddy's Day.

jdon 10-11-12 08:05 AM

done...again..this better be good! :) I didn't know you could vote daily.

ModoVincere 10-11-12 08:13 AM

So....you're the ice cream man?

jsharr 10-11-12 08:17 AM

Stop me when I'm passin' by and find out.

skijor 10-11-12 10:09 AM

about 11 o'clock? Wait! I missed you. Damn.

CbadRider 10-11-12 10:17 AM

Someday I'll have to collect on all of these votes.

mlwarriner 10-11-12 10:55 AM

voted. en route to collect.

jsharr 10-11-12 10:57 AM

I think I should wait until all of Foo gets to my house and then we can go together, in a Foo Critical Mass. We will call it Critical Mess.

no motor? 10-11-12 11:24 AM

Here's my ice cream man.

Keith99 10-11-12 02:25 PM

People go out and vote.

It is disturbingly close.

This started as a general vote, who is best and then went to a runoff with the final 8 seeded based on ht einitial vote.

Sweet Firefly killed everyone in the initial vote with 23.85%, the next highest was 8.40%.

And I find it a disgrace that Dairy Queen is even in the running. Not saying their stuff is bad, just very ordinary.

b_young 10-11-12 03:32 PM

I thought democrats bought there votes with cell phones, not ice cream.

no motor? 10-11-12 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith99 (Post 14831351)
People go out and vote.

It is disturbingly close.

This started as a general vote, who is best and then went to a runoff with the final 8 seeded based on ht einitial vote.

Sweet Firefly killed everyone in the initial vote with 23.85%, the next highest was 8.40%.

And I find it a disgrace that Dairy Queen is even in the running. Not saying their stuff is bad, just very ordinary.

That is sick it's so close. I managed to vote a second time but really doubt I'll be able to jsharr up on his offer for ice cream. So somebody else is going to have to eat my share for me. Volunteers?

CbadRider 10-11-12 07:38 PM

I went to vote from my home computer and the poll is closed. It looks like they made it to the next round, though.

jsharr 10-12-12 05:55 AM

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainm...-the-top-4.ece

GETTING CLOSE. Please vote daily

skijor 10-12-12 06:11 AM

I voted again. Wow that's close.

mlwarriner 10-12-12 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlwarriner (Post 14830532)
voted. en route to collect.

there's two.

no motor? 10-12-12 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skijor (Post 14833347)
I voted again. Wow that's close.

Yeah, what do they have at the DQ that makes them so popular?

jsharr 10-12-12 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no motor? (Post 14834409)
Yeah, what do they have at the DQ that makes them so popular?

Nothing. I am assuming you have strenght of numbers. Multiple locations with multiple employees all voting, etc.

Sweet Firefly, a small family owned shop with one location got 24% of the total vote in the first round. Not sure how DQ is doing so well in the second round, having only received 3% of the votes in the first round.

MangoPumpkin 10-12-12 11:57 AM

Wait a minute, what exactly are YOU getting out of this? Voted again.

jsharr 10-12-12 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangoPumpkin (Post 14834587)
Wait a minute, what exactly are YOU getting out of this? Voted again.

Just helping out a friend. I have never gotten a discount there. Did get a free soda when I helped do some cleanup in their shop.

jsharr 10-15-12 06:04 AM

Monday Morning Bump. Don' forget to vote.

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainm...-the-top-4.ece

Still waiting for the first fooster to knock on my door and demand ice cream.

MangoPumpkin 10-15-12 09:56 AM

Voted...now do we get a free cone for every vote, if they win..I'm up there.

jsharr 10-15-12 10:05 AM

one cone per visit to casa de jsharr.

mlwarriner 10-16-12 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsharr (Post 14842102)
Monday Morning Bump. Don' forget to vote.

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainm...-the-top-4.ece

Still waiting for the first fooster to knock on my door and demand ice cream.

is it over? did you win?

or is the link just not working this morning?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:49 AM.