Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    My Bikes
    Felt nine flow
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Who was you rooting for in the Rambo movie?

    ID guess we willl have pople on both sides of the fence me i think the cop was a jerk

  2. #2
    location:northern Ohio
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,568
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do they get that little runt Sly to look tall in all these movies Windy?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    My Bikes
    Felt nine flow
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought he was like 6 foot 5. guess they did they same thing with henry wrinkler

  4. #4
    on by skijor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    My Bikes
    Waterford RS-33, Salsa Vaya, Vision R40, Bacchetta Giro 20 ATT
    Posts
    880
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pron one or regular?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    My Bikes
    Felt nine flow
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the first one with him and the sheriff

  6. #6
    Banned. ModoVincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,626
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was hoping a bear would eat all of 'em.

  7. #7
    location:northern Ohio
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,568
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by windhchaser View Post
    the first one with him and the sheriff
    When Sly was 17 he was a munchkin in the Wizard of Oz.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  8. #8
    location:northern Ohio
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,568
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ModoVincere View Post
    I was hoping a bear would eat all of 'em.
    Those brown bears turned that silly guy living with them in Alaska into poop on the National Geographic channel.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    My Bikes
    Felt nine flow
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spry View Post
    Those brown bears turned that silly guy living with them in Alaska into poop on the National Geographic channel.
    nah that turned out to be untrue. that dude and the lady was found in Arizona here is link to storyww.cnnnTY$*($

  10. #10
    location:northern Ohio
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,568
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope,
    They found his nose and part of his beard in brown bear poop near his tent.

    Are you doubting my wisdom again?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  11. #11
    Senior Member jdon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,152
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was hoping acting skills would eventually win out.. Didn't happen

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    My Bikes
    Felt nine flow
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was dumb ass but was a nice guy i heard. im not afraid of bears but i dont want them near me but usaly if ya wave ya arms and yell they run away .hect most the times a bear ws close to you and you never jknew it .unless some idiot fed it

  13. #13
    location:northern Ohio
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,568
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The brown bears of Alaska are not the cute little black bears you have in Georgia or here in Ohio.

    They will turn you and Rambo into pieces of beef jerky without cause.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh

    Couch

  15. #15
    Banned. ModoVincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,626
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spry View Post
    The brown bears of Alaska are not the cute little black bears you have in Georgia or here in Ohio.

    They will turn you and Rambo into pieces of beef jerky without cause.
    I am completely aware of the difference between the bears in North America, thank you.
    That said, you think black bears are cute and little?
    bwahahahahahahhah!...
    Tell you what, you come on down...we'll go to one of the Nat'l parks in TN...I'll put some honey on your hand....we'll see how little and how cute a hungry black bear is. ok?

  16. #16
    location:northern Ohio
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,568
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Couch View Post
    Huh

    Couch
    Patience please,the thread is not complete.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spry View Post
    Patience please,the thread is not complete.
    Will you start a thread, letting me know when it is complete?

    Couch

  18. #18
    location:northern Ohio
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,568
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ModoVincere View Post
    I am completely aware of the difference between the bears in North America, thank you.
    That said, you think black bears are cute and little?
    bwahahahahahahhah!...
    Tell you what, you come on down...we'll go to one of the Nat'l parks in TN...I'll put some honey on your hand....we'll see how little and how cute a hungry black bear is. ok?
    Thats Tenn.(people are a bit skittish).
    Here in Ohio they're just cute house pets
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  19. #19
    location:northern Ohio
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,568
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Couch View Post
    Will you start a thread, letting me know when it is complete?

    Couch
    It's hard to say because the topic drifts around a bit.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  20. #20
    Banned. ModoVincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,626
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spry View Post
    Thats Tenn.(people are a bit skittish).
    Here in Ohio they're just cute house pets
    TN (same bears as here in GA, just more of them in TN) loses a person or two every year to a black bear....they like the taste of campers.

  21. #21
    Super Moderator making's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    My Bikes
    Road bike
    Posts
    2,481
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by windhchaser View Post
    nah that turned out to be untrue. that dude and the lady was found in Arizona here is link to storyww.cnnnTY$*($
    Good Night Chesty, Wherever You Are

  22. #22
    location:northern Ohio
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,568
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Really?
    Just go to the web site he gave you.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  23. #23
    Super Moderator making's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    My Bikes
    Road bike
    Posts
    2,481
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I seen a bear across a creek in Hoosier National Forest in about 1977. Everybody told me (till recently actually) I was nuts. They have suppose to been extinct in Indiana for a hundred years. A few weeks ago the police spotted one too.
    Good Night Chesty, Wherever You Are

  24. #24
    Pwnerer Wordbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Pagosa Springs, CO, USA
    My Bikes
    Road, MTB, Cruiser, Chopper, BMX
    Posts
    2,878
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ModoVincere View Post
    TN (same bears as here in GA, just more of them in TN) loses a person or two every year to a black bear....they like the taste of campers.
    (contains the s-word)
    http://www.outdooroddities.com/wp-co...rning_sign.jpg
    Last edited by CbadRider; 11-27-12 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Added warning
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsposo View Post
    Ski, bike and wish I was gay.

  25. #25
    Super Moderator making's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    My Bikes
    Road bike
    Posts
    2,481
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How fast does a feller go through a bear?
    Quote Originally Posted by spry View Post
    Nope,
    They found his nose and part of his beard in brown bear poop near his tent.

    Are you doubting my wisdom again?
    Good Night Chesty, Wherever You Are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •