I was cleaning the microwave and a small "thingie" broke:
It seems to be some kind of metalic paper, covered by 2 layers of regular papers.
and it goes here, inside the unit:
With the "thingie" broken, the microwaves react with the pieces of metal and you know... so I took it out and it works just find. But my OCD/Aspie mind cant stop thinking... what is the purpose of that "thingie"? Is it a shield to prevent microwaves from escaping and killing peacemaker users? Is it safe to use the unit without that "thingie"?