Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   Do you do Number 2 at work? (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/922348-do-you-do-number-2-work.html)

zonatandem 11-22-13 05:37 PM

Do it on company time!!! Use their TP!!!
If you gotto go . . . then go!

overthehillmedi 11-22-13 07:23 PM

Not since the third of April, 2007, I'm retired.

windhchaser 11-22-13 07:28 PM

i dont use the rest room in public im afraid some one will tap there feet at me

Dan Burkhart 11-22-13 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by windhchaser (Post 16270391)
i dont use the rest room in public im afraid some one will tap there feet at me

Just pretend you don't know what it means.

jdon 11-22-13 09:21 PM

Airport or airplane washrooms... I try not to.

Wordbiker 11-22-13 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangoPumpkin (Post 16269116)
Obviously pooping is a popular subject, who knew!

I try and use the unisex one stall bathroom with a lock when I absolutely have to go, I usually try and go before or after work though if I can help it. Our bathroom (women's) usually has a biohazard sign on one of the stall doors at least once or twice a week.

Do you own the biohazard sign?

bjtesch 11-22-13 09:33 PM

If you read about or think about what people had to live with before flush toilets were invented, the worst that any of us could possibly go through at a work bathroom is pretty trivial.

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/flushi...ethistory.html

Will G 11-22-13 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdon (Post 16270638)
Airport or airplane washrooms... I try not to.

Unfortunately, this is where I work. In 15 years, I have never sat on an airplane lav seat. This includes 12 hour long haul oceanic flying. Same for airport bathrooms. Someday I might encounter some hideous internal disorder requiring a hasty retreat to the nearest facility in an airport or on a jet but, in the mean time, the thought is just too unpleasant to consider.

jdon 11-22-13 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will G (Post 16270698)
Unfortunately, this is where I work. In 15 years, I have never sat on an airplane lav seat. This includes 12 hour long haul oceanic flying. Same for airport bathrooms. Someday I might encounter some hideous internal disorder requiring a hasty retreat to the nearest facility in an airport or on a jet but, in the mean time, the thought is just too unpleasant to consider.

Same.

bigbenaugust 11-23-13 05:06 PM

I figure the lavs are good for your immune system.

Also, I applaud you if you can hold it in on a LAX-SYD flight.

jdon 11-23-13 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbenaugust (Post 16272387)
I figure the lavs are good for your immune system.

Also, I applaud you if you can hold it in on a LAX-SYD flight.

I have don Seoul- Toronto. Good enough? :)

bigbenaugust 11-25-13 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdon (Post 16272635)
I have don Seoul- Toronto. Good enough? :)

Dang. I hope they have bathrooms before customs!

contango 11-25-13 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbenaugust (Post 16276157)
Dang. I hope they have bathrooms before customs!

It does add a new twist to the question "what's in the bag, sir?"

ModoVincere 11-25-13 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdon (Post 16272635)
I have don Seoul- Toronto. Good enough? :)

I hope you never get subjected to a cavity search :eek:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:20 PM.