Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,757
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Happy Thanksgiving


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    My Bikes
    Felt nine flow
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to soon

  3. #3
    ` Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,637
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Allen, may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well! Happy Birthday, windhchaser!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    My Bikes
    Felt nine flow
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind View Post
    Thank you Allen, may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving as well! Happy Birthday, windhchaser!!
    ty

  5. #5
    ` Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,637
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yw
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

  6. #6
    on by skijor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    My Bikes
    Waterford RS-33, Salsa Vaya, Bacchetta Giro 20 ATT
    Posts
    903
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's to calligraphy and good penmanship. I took the former up on a whim while in the service. Bought a basic set and practiced the words on beer bottle labels...many moons ago

  7. #7
    Pwnerer Wordbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Pagosa Springs, CO, USA
    My Bikes
    Road, MTB, Cruiser, Chopper, BMX
    Posts
    2,906
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's to good spelling and proper grammar!

    [admin deleted]
    Last edited by Siu Blue Wind; 11-28-13 at 12:26 AM. Reason: not very nice
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsposo View Post
    Ski, bike and wish I was gay.

  8. #8
    Can'tre Member 3alarmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Big Tomato
    My Bikes
    old ones
    Posts
    10,948
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordbiker View Post
    Here's to good spelling and proper grammar!

    [admin deleted]
    ........tl;dr
    Last edited by Siu Blue Wind; 11-28-13 at 12:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CKey_Cal View Post
    Facts are binary. If they aren't, then they aren't facts.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3mgmEdfwg

    I will be in Cincinnati for Thanksgiving. Anything cool/interesting to see/do there?

  10. #10
    Pedaled too far. Artkansas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    La Petite Roche
    Posts
    12,478
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Thanksgivukkah to everyone.

    "He who serves all, best serves himself" Jack London

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjforrestal View Post
    I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.

  11. #11
    Pedaled too far. Artkansas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    La Petite Roche
    Posts
    12,478
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordbiker View Post
    ...[admin deleted]
    This is a day of Thanksgiving. For those with hard-won English grammar skills, be thankful for the language skills that you have. But there are other more important skills like compassion and friendship with which windy leads.
    Last edited by Siu Blue Wind; 11-28-13 at 12:26 AM.
    "He who serves all, best serves himself" Jack London

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjforrestal View Post
    I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.

  12. #12
    ` Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,637
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artkansas View Post
    This is a day of Thanksgiving. For those with hard-won English grammar skills, be thankful for the language skills that you have. But there are other more important skills like compassion and friendship with which windy leads.

    Beautifully said. Thank you Artkansas. Happy Thanksgiving to you. ((hugs))
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

  13. #13
    Can'tre Member 3alarmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Big Tomato
    My Bikes
    old ones
    Posts
    10,948
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RWBlue01 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3mgmEdfwg

    I will be in Cincinnati for Thanksgiving. Anything cool/interesting to see/do there?
    Cincinnati chili

    Cincinnati chili basics

    Ordering Cincinnati chili is based on this ingredient series: chili, spaghetti, grated cheddar cheese, diced onions, and kidney beans.[4] The number before the "way" of the chili determines which ingredients are included in each chili order.[2] Thus, customers can order a:

    Bowl: chili in a bowl
    Two-way: chili and spaghetti
    Three-way: chili, spaghetti, and cheese
    Four-way: chili, spaghetti, cheese, and onions
    Five-way: chili, spaghetti, cheese, onions, and beans
    and optionally, the:
    Four-way bean: chili, spaghetti, cheese, and beans (beans substituted for the onions)

    The preceding basic menu is entirely traditional. Some chili parlors have altered the traditional menu method,
    declaring on their menus that a Four-way is chili, spaghetti, cheese, and either onions or beans.

    Other parlors have added ingredients to the traditional mix. For example, Dixie Chili offers a “Six-way” with the addition of garlic.
    Oyster crackers are usually served with Cincinnati chili, and a mild hot sauce is frequently used as an optional topping.

    When served on a Coney style hot dog, dubbed the “Cheese Coney", the chili is also topped with grated cheddar cheese.
    The default coney also includes mustard and a small amount of onion.
    Quote Originally Posted by CKey_Cal View Post
    Facts are binary. If they aren't, then they aren't facts.

  14. #14
    Riding Heaven's Highways on the grand tour ModoVincere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May you all find things today that you are truly thankful for, and may you enjoy your day.
    1 bronze, 0 silver, 1 gold

  15. #15
    Senior Member UtahRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Layton, Utah
    My Bikes
    2013 Specialized Secteur Sport
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Thanksgiving to all!

  16. #16
    Trek 500 Kid Zinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spokane WA
    My Bikes
    '83 Trek 970 road --- '86 Trek 500 road
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Careful driving today and have a happy holiday.
    "I never lost a race because my bike was too heavy".......George Mount

  17. #17
    Potential Member ahsposo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In my Crib
    My Bikes
    A Home Built All Rounder, Bianchi 928, Specialized Langster, Dahon Folder
    Posts
    7,013
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all I have, have had, the many kindnesses I have been given and the slights I have been forgiven.

    And for all of Foo a wish of Good Luck and Peace.
    You can further the brotherhood of man by eliminating class.
    You can lift the wage earner up by equalizing earnings.
    You can bring about prosperity by overturning the holders of power.
    You can strengthen the weak by eating the the strong.
    You can help the poor by destroying the rich.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,208
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsposo View Post
    Thanks for all I have, have had, the many kindnesses I have been given and the slights I have been forgiven.

    And for all of Foo a wish of Good Luck and Peace.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •