Yeah, I've been thinking about it now that the weather seems to be breaking toward spring. Here's what is on my list:
- My attitude - I'm going to stop thinking "There's a flat route if you're willing to go an extra half-mile."
- The handlebar end plugs from Bontrager. I'm tired of looking at them and thinking I'm a "B" rider. I'm going to find some with an "A".
- The chain lube I've been using. I don't know what it is, but every time I smell it, I get hungry for cotton candy.
- My shoes. I've been wearing black ones, but am going to get white ones. Everyone knows white shoes make you faster. (Maybe next year I'll get gold ones, but I'm not there yet.)
- The headset spacers. My old ones are just plain black. I'm going to get carbon ones. I figure the reduction in weight will get me an increase of .0032 watts.
- The post ride recovery drink. I was using straight chocolate milk. I'm going to go with chocolate soy milk, because it's... well, trendy.
So what are you going to replace?