I don't remember if I posted some info before. I'm visiting my mom and taking care of a few things. Drama among Rube-Siblings is like the drama I used to have with my ex's, multiplied by a gazillion.
I don't want to make a long post so I'm just gonna ask, how would you feel if you went to visit your 82yo mom and found:
1) No food in the kitchen.
2) No basic kitchen equipment.
3) ONE tablespoon as the sole utensil.
4) Four sets of pajamas as the entire wardrobe. (old dirty and full of holes)
5) Empty bank accounts (there's supposed to be around 2.5k every month after the bills)
6) No toilet paper.
7) ONE plastic cup.
8) A broken bed.
9) A stove where only one burner works.
10) half the drain pipes purposely clogged with concrete.
11) A mother that starts shaking every time she hears the front gate being open, and says "I wanna hide, I wanna hide".
...and I could keep on going... lotsa stuff I have to fix over here. I've been away for WAY too long.