Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Foo (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/)
-   -   i want this mp3 player but no one makes it (http://www.bikeforums.net/foo/949470-i-want-mp3-player-but-no-one-makes.html)

windhchaser 05-21-14 08:36 PM

i want this mp3 player but no one makes it
 
I want 1 the same size as the smallest cassete based Walkman(the extra space will be filled with battery so ill get like 100 hours per charge)I also want it to have at least a 500mw amp so I can drive any headphones and I like 128 gigs of storage I don't need a big screen jusat one big enough for a few lines of text

vzwire 05-21-14 08:41 PM

Not sure if serious???

windhchaser 05-21-14 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vzwire (Post 16780625)
Not sure if serious???

yes I am this is the closes thing I can find FiiO

black_box 05-21-14 09:05 PM

Can you buy some of those parts off-the-shelf and then just stuff their guts into another enclosure?

windhchaser 05-21-14 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by black_box (Post 16780686)
Can you buy some of those parts off-the-shelf and then just stuff their guts into another enclosure?

I cant solder that well

I-Like-To-Bike 05-21-14 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by windhchaser (Post 16780633)
yes I am this is the closes thing I can find FiiO

The portable players on that website don't even playback mp3 files. It should be called FooE, not FiiO

RubenX 05-21-14 11:00 PM

From what I can see on the interwebs, the FiiO definitely fill the high power output requirement. I'm not sure how long those 3,700mah will last under those conditions tho. The let down was the lack of internal memory from what I saw. And the price, $349 on amazon... probably because is a high fidelity player.

It seems, from the reviews, thatit does play mp3. It's just not marketed towards that. They seem to be going for the people who want to play loose less formats.

For that price, I would get a Zune with a HUGE internal memory.. or a Sanza and a super-huge portable usb charger.

windhchaser 05-22-14 06:19 PM

Yeah it plays wma and mp3

wphamilton 05-22-14 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by windhchaser (Post 16780618)
I want 1 the same size as the smallest cassete based Walkman(the extra space will be filled with battery so ill get like 100 hours per charge)I also want it to have at least a 500mw amp so I can drive any headphones and I like 128 gigs of storage I don't need a big screen jusat one big enough for a few lines of text

I'm not certain what you mean but it sounds like you'll need an ebike battery for that.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:19 AM.