What do you think? Is there a value in having a seperate forum for cyclesdales? Usually defined as men over 240 lbs.
There was a similar question posed some time ago, and response was mixed. At least as I recall. At that time I didn't see a need for a seperate subforum, but perhaps it is time.
Problems for larger riders:
1. most wheelsets [wheels/rims] are not build to carry heavy loads.
2. tire experiences with heavier loads will be different
3. wind resistances are much higher
4. braking puts more strain on components
5. many frames, especially Carbon Fiber, are not made strong enough.
Simple 2 question poll follows. Please select one response. Explanations welcome in thread.