Cycling and bicycle discussion forums. 
   Click here to join our community Log in to access your Control Panel  


Go Back   > >

Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-09, 09:49 PM   #1
cccorlew
Erect member since 1953
Thread Starter
 
cccorlew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Antioch, CA (SF Bay Area)
Bikes: Roubaix Expert, Motobecane Ti Century Elite turned commuter, Cannondale F500 Mtn bike, Some old French thing gone fixie
Posts: 6,767
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Smaller photos messing up threads

What's up with the shrinking -- badly resized -- photos? Now I can't see much detail in many BF posts.
If you MUST intrude, then at least write code so that they are clickable links to the properly sized photos.

Or, allow users to post code
Code:
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ccorlew/3260773387/" title="Red tires on my fixed gear by ccorlew, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3378/3260773387_0db3153ea5_b.jpg" width="1024" height="626" alt="Red tires on my fixed gear" /></a>
Or at least make the shrunk size a bunch larger.
cccorlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-09, 09:57 PM   #2
10 Wheels
Galveston County Texas
 
10 Wheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In The Wind
Bikes: 2010 Expedition, 03 GTO
Posts: 29,351
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cccorlew View Post
What's up with the shrinking -- badly resized -- photos? Now I can't see much detail in many BF posts.
If you MUST intrude, then at least write code so that they are clickable links to the properly sized photos.

Or, allow users to post code
Code:
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ccorlew/3260773387/" title="Red tires on my fixed gear by ccorlew, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3378/3260773387_0db3153ea5_b.jpg" width="1024" height="626" alt="Red tires on my fixed gear" /></a>
Or at least make the shrunk size a bunch larger.
I am with you on the small size.
I will NEVER POST another Photo.
__________________
[SIZE=1][B]What I like about Texas[/B]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGukLuXzH1E

Set F1re To The Ra1n ( NY Night Rain Ride)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jfcWEkSrI
10 Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-09, 04:12 PM   #3
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile
 
I-Like-To-Bike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burlington Iowa
Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi
Posts: 23,520
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Wheels View Post
I am with you on the small size.
I will NEVER POST another Photo.
Good. Humongus pics always mucked up scrolling through the threads they are hung on.
I-Like-To-Bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-09, 04:43 PM   #4
10 Wheels
Galveston County Texas
 
10 Wheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In The Wind
Bikes: 2010 Expedition, 03 GTO
Posts: 29,351
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike View Post
Good. Humongus pics always mucked up scrolling through the threads they are hung on.
Some of us can't read, so we like the pics.
We also have old eyes which like large pics.

Go ride your bike before your eyes get as bad as mine.
__________________
[SIZE=1][B]What I like about Texas[/B]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGukLuXzH1E

Set F1re To The Ra1n ( NY Night Rain Ride)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jfcWEkSrI
10 Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-09, 02:02 PM   #5
botto 
.
 
botto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Bikes:
Posts: 40,362
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cccorlew View Post
What's up with the shrinking -- badly resized -- photos? Now I can't see much detail in many BF posts.
If you MUST intrude, then at least write code so that they are clickable links to the properly sized photos.

Or, allow users to post code
Code:
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ccorlew/3260773387/" title="Red tires on my fixed gear by ccorlew, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3378/3260773387_0db3153ea5_b.jpg" width="1024" height="626" alt="Red tires on my fixed gear" /></a>
Or at least make the shrunk size a bunch larger.
wussys and luddites get special care on bf.
botto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:03 PM.