Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: W. Sacramento Region, aka, Nut Tree
Bikes: Giant OCR T, Trek SC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Isn't this kind of like "what's your dream sports car?"? The answer may very monthy and will definitely change yearly.
Alas, my dream bike isn't made, it's a bike for the real world and a real budget.
Triathlon geometry high aero bike like a P3 or Blade but with
1. aero front disk brakes
2. aero 900 to 1500 cu in bag, either frame or seat mount
3. aero fenders
4. aero control panel: lights, cyclometer, bell
5. aero front fork clearance lights
6. drive train with GI from 20 to 120 inches at no more than 14% change when shifting gears
7. barend shifters and aero bar builtin brakes
8. Frame cost about 1/2 current P3 or Blade.
9. lifetime warranty
10. composite or TI or combo frame