Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   General Cycling Discussion (http://www.bikeforums.net/general-cycling-discussion/)
-   -   Tattoo Suggestions That Are Cycling Related (http://www.bikeforums.net/general-cycling-discussion/108852-tattoo-suggestions-cycling-related.html)

skydive69 05-23-05 07:25 AM

Tattoo Suggestions That Are Cycling Related
 
1 Attachment(s)
I am looking for suggestions for a cycling related tattoo to be placed on the outside of my lower left leg. If you have a graphic, please post it. The attached is the tattoo that I have on my lower right leg which has to do with my hobby of skydiving. Thanks.

DieselDan 05-23-05 08:51 AM

I've seen lots of chainrings and a few chains.

'nother 05-23-05 09:36 AM

http://anaerobia.com/images/roaTL.jpg

HereNT 05-23-05 09:41 AM

You might look through the sticky in SS/Fix for some ideas, too. I've got a cog with the word bicycle in Japanese on it on my right leg...

skydive69 05-23-05 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'nother

Nice tat!!

'nother 05-23-05 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skydive69
Nice tat!!

I don't do tats myself (that's not me), but the R of A is cool.

JBehrmann 05-23-05 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'nother

Very cool, but that vein lump made me say "oh man" out loud :D

SSP 05-23-05 04:31 PM

I'm toying with the idea of getting a partial chainring "grease" tat, with some subtle blood dripping from the points of the chainring (like I'd jammed my calf into the chainring in a crash).

Unfortunately, my SO tells me I do that...it's over. :(

'nother 05-23-05 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBehrmann
Very cool, but that vein lump made me say "oh man" out loud :D

Yeah, it's really an awful picture all around. They don't really show the tattoo very well, and the guy's leg is badly overdue for a clean up shave (I don't do that either, but that's subject for about 450 threads that have already been done, so let's not go there). But the R of A is still cool :)

SSP 05-23-05 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'nother
Yeah, it's really an awful picture all around. They don't really show the tattoo very well, and the guy's leg is badly overdue for a clean up shave (I don't do that either, but that's subject for about 450 threads that have already been done, so let's not go there). But the R of A is still cool :)

FWIW, that's a fakie (temp) tattoo...I got one when I bought my R of A jersey years ago.

Goldnblazer 05-23-05 04:46 PM

How about a tattoo of bikapeli ??

Kokapeli on a bike.
I don't have a graphic, but it should be an easy one for a tattoo artist to do.

skydive69 05-23-05 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSP
I'm toying with the idea of getting a partial chainring "grease" tat, with some subtle blood dripping from the points of the chainring (like I'd jammed my calf into the chainring in a crash).

Unfortunately, my SO tells me I do that...it's over. :(

Sounds like a great idea for a tat! Methinks you need a new SO. :D

'nother 05-24-05 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSP
FWIW, that's a fakie (temp) tattoo...I got one when I bought my R of A jersey years ago.

I'm well aware of that fact. The OP wanted Tattoo Suggestions That Are Cycling Related, so . . .


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:08 PM.