Just got home from work today. It was 90º but not humid. Just finished climbing the 1/2 mile hill before my house and as I walk in the house I was thinking how nice of a ride it was.
Just as I'm walking into the den to say hi to my mom, I felt a sharp pain in my chest then my finger. There was a yellowjacket or hornet in my jersery, stinging me!
I ended up being stung twice right below my breast bone and once on my middle finger.
I guess the bee was attracted to my extremely bright neon yellow/green jersery. I had it unzipped as I was climbing the hill.
Then the bee wouldnt come off the jersey. In fact, the bee is still alive and stuck on the jersery (outside) as I speak.
At least I'm not allegeric (I hope). I've been stung only once before and that was by a little tiny bee (not even sure if I was stung)