Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member VegasVic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    4,164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Bo Brooks Crab House still around?

  3. #3
    wildjim
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic
    Is Bo Brooks Crab House still around?
    YES !

    http://www.bobrooks.com/

  4. #4
    Senior Member VegasVic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    4,164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, that brings back some memories. I love that place.

  5. #5
    Senior Member VegasVic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    4,164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's a bushel of crabs run these days?

  6. #6
    wildjim
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic
    What's a bushel of crabs run these days?
    $249 for mediums - There may be better ways to invest your money?

    http://www.obryckis.com/obr/stores/1/category.cfm?SID=1&CustomerID=92437&jsessionid=6030eda64c39$DAO4$5E&Category_ID=10

    http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=453&sid=538395

  7. #7
    Senior Member VegasVic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    4,164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW, prices have sure gone up. If I remember right, it was around $40 when I lived there.

  8. #8
    wildjim
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic
    WOW, prices have sure gone up. If I remember right, it was around $40 when I lived there.
    $40 for a bushel ! You may get a bag of claws for $40 but I woudn't count on it

    How old are you?

  9. #9
    Long Haul Truckin' Jaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Milwaukie, OR
    My Bikes
    Surly LHT
    Posts
    594
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing replaces those valuble electrolites like a diet pepsi, lol. All kidding aside looks like a great ride.

  10. #10
    wildjim
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaye
    Nothing replaces those valuble electrolites like a diet pepsi, lol. All kidding aside looks like a great ride.
    Yeah I know? I drink too much Pepsi. . .

    It could almost do as an advertisment for Pepsi?

    Anyway I was doing more casual site seeing and route planning than "actual" bicycle riding. Because of the tourist, pedestrian traffic on the weekend it makes cycling around the harbor a slow pace.

  11. #11
    Emondafied cydewaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    My Bikes
    Trek Emonda SL, Scattante XLR, Jamis Dakar Expert, Alpinestars Al-Mega, Trek 9700
    Posts
    4,396
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't the pepsi get shaken up while you ride then spray all over the place when you open the bottle? I mean it's carbonated and all...

  12. #12
    Senior Member VegasVic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    4,164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wildjim
    $40 for a bushel ! You may get a bag of claws for $40 but I wouldn't count on it

    How old are you?
    I'm 38. I may be wrong, but I remember a dozen going for around 8 bucks or so on the side of the road when I was a kid.

  13. #13
    Banned. galen_52657's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Towson, MD
    My Bikes
    2001 Look KG 241, 1989 Specialized Stump Jumper Comp, 1986 Gatane Performanc
    Posts
    4,020
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice pics of Fort McHenry. I worked on the Fort McHenry Tunnel in the mid 80's. The outfitting yard was right next to Fort McHenry. I distinctly remember eating lunch there in the park with a female friend.... It had a 'happy' ending!

  14. #14
    wildjim
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cydewaze
    Doesn't the pepsi get shaken up while you ride then spray all over the place when you open the bottle? I mean it's carbonated and all...
    Yes at times you must open the cap slowly and carefuly

    I prefer flat Pepsi to flat warm water. I prefer to drink water when it's cold.

  15. #15
    wildjim
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by galen_52657
    Nice pics of Fort McHenry. I worked on the Fort McHenry Tunnel in the mid 80's. The outfitting yard was right next to Fort McHenry. I distinctly remember eating lunch there in the park with a female friend.... It had a 'happy' ending!
    That story is touching. . .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •