57. You pull your car over to help a couple of really big guys who are struggling to push their stalled car up a hill and as soon as you jump in with your "cycling legs," you make short work of it (and they are amazed, wondering
what kind of trick you just pulled since you are a little shrimp).
58. You are out walking and you find you cannot keep your cadence down slow enough.
59. You ask coworkers how they are, they say, "It's Monday, I'm here, that's all," and you restrain yourself from saying, "Really? I feel fantastic today...you must not be taking care of yourself."
60. When you look at people you often wonder how they can stand it, not getting ANY exercise.
61. You used to be envious of people driving huge luxury cars, but now when you see them you think, "Does your
body look as good as your car?"