105) You just moved into a new apartment, and where most people would put the TV, you've got a Bikes-Aloft.
106) You have difficulty not growling at the people who ride the elevator in the two story building where you work; especially seeing as how you carry your bike up the single flight of stairs.
107) You fail to understand how twenty miles can be considered "distance riding" by a non-cyclist, and spend hours trying to explain that they could do that after a week or two of casual riding...
108) You carry a bike bottle around the office for water, and feel somehow...empty if you leave it at home.
109) Park isn't a place where kids play, Blackburn isn't what happens if you sit on the barbecue, White Lightning isn't a cheesy 70's superhero, and having a "campy ride" is a *good* thing.
110) You're out driving with a non-cyclist on or near a usual cycling route; when you come to a particular set of hills, you remark on how these are great for training, and your friend looks at you like you are a complete nutjob.
111) You make up lists about cycling.