I have some serious questions about knee pain. I have experienced it, but not very seriously yet. But that could
For those of you who have had knee pain, please tell me your experience, if you would like to. Also, I have a few
questions to ask. This is a serious topic, so don't kid me (even though I more than deserve it).
1) Was your pain in one knee only, or both knees?
2) If only one knee, which one?
3) Are you left or right handed? Is your painful knee on the same side as your "good" hand, or is it opposite?
4) What is your pedaling technique?
5) Do you ride a recumbent?
6) Have you found any adjustments to your bike to help the pain? What kind of adjustments do you prefer?
7) How fast do you ride? What is your normal cadence?
8) Are you short, tall, or what?
9) How many miles do you ride daily/weekly?
10) What kind of riding do you normally do? Long distance? Short hops? Commuting? Racing? MTB?
11) How long have you been cycling?
12) When do you feel the pain most often?
I'm just doing a little research.