What would the world be like without bicycles? (This is not a question for people who cannot possibly conceive of such a world, like Badger.)
1. People who now ride bicycles might drive cars instead (ECHH!)
2. The National Center for Bicycling and Walking would be the National Center for Walking and would probably therefore not exist.
3. There would be no justification for urban bike paths
4. Mike Stone would have an empty garage and would be spending more time with his wife.
5. Badger would be fat, but he would be doing much better in school and be sleeping better, too.
6. Lance Armstrong who?
7. Joe Gardner would be moderating the website, "SnowboardingForums.com."
8. Pete Clark would be a chubby, nerdy little squirrel.
9. Who KNOWS what Cambronne would be doing.