I was riding yesterday and had the *#@* knocked out of me! I had made this ride 4 times in the last 3 weeks and hadn't had a problem. I was riding up a grade about 15 mph and thought a bee got in between me and my seat. Then I thought I got stung on the finger. Then it felt like I got srtuck by lighting!
It knocked me off the bike(road rash) I got up tried to pick my bike up and it knocked the crap out of me.
Then I went and put my foot on the guard rail and yes it shocked me too. I looked up and seen High Power lines running over the hwy I was on. It's a gas station on one side and a golf course on the other side of the road that the lines cross, and they say they never have any trouble. What do you all think? And has this ever happened to any of you?
Wish I had a light bulb!