Stuck and cateye customer service is out to lunch all day.
The manual for this CC-CD300DW is just to hard to figure out, besides being in 6 point font. Had to blow it up 150% in order to read the blasted thing.
Questions for any experts:
1. how do you reset the total time? only thru formatting?
2. how do you reset lap data to 0's?
3. how do you reset cadence data to 0's?
4. how do you flip it into sleep mode?
5. How do you get Avg speed thingy to work?
6. The tire circumfernce table shows mm rollout for
700x30 as 2170 and 700x32 as 2155 but my rollout showed
700x30 as 2130 and 700x32 as 2145
Do different makes of tires vary that much?
Figured this was a long shot, but maybe someone can help so I can use this new toy correctly this weekend.