My friend bought this bike as a beginner bike. what do you all think?
Kawasaki Full Suspension Mountain Bike Men
• Bike Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike Front and rear suspension work together to give you a smooth overall ride by absorbing harsh bumps.
• Front Brake: Disc Powerful stopping that is easy to control, with no heat transfer to rims. These brakes will give you great braking even in muddy conditions.
• Rear Brake: Alloy Linear-Pull Brake Designed to give you powerful and reliable braking.
• Fork Type: Suspension This helps to smooth your ride and increase your bike's handling.
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Gives you smooth and reliable shifting.
• Handle Bars: Riser Raises the handle bar position for more comfort and better control.
• Saddle: Padded Provides you with a soft seat that will allow you to enjoy longer rides in comfort.
• Rims: Aluminum Lightweight wheel material that is very durable.
• Tire Type: Knobby Feature small raised knobs that help the tires grip better in dirt and in mud.
• Pedals: MTB Type Provide a strong and stable platform to ride on.