The info. I am looking for are things like:
1. Use this shoe if you are not prone to narrow toe box problems.
2. Use this shoe if you need a wider toe box but do not have what is considered wide foot.
3. Buy this shoe if you love carbon fiber soles.
4. Use this shoe if you want both lace up and velcro straps, or this shoe if you want only velcro, or only lace up.
5. Use this shoe if you want the perfomance of a cycling shoe but the "feel" of a cross trainer.
6. Buy this shoe if you want high end perfomance out of your shoes at a low end or beginners price.
7. Buy this shoe if you don't mind spending top dollar for the highest end shoes on the market even though the middle range shoes would work for you just fine and do just as well at a better price.
This should kind of give you a picture of the info. I'm looking for. I don't care if the info. is from consumer reports or another organization like it or from peoples personal accounts on cycling shoes.
But I do need the info. as quickly as possible please. Provide links if you have them, or provide a personal account based on your own experience.