On Your Right
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Warner Robins, GA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
For a project I'm doing as part of my MMIS program I will be creating a web site to enter your cycling data. I know this has been done many times over already but none of the ones I have checked out do all of the things I want them to do.
What I would like to know from you folks is what type of reports and/or graphs would you like to see on a web site like this?
Some of the ideas I have:
- miles per week/month/year/or range of months
- miles ridden on each day of week
- miles ridden towards Goals (weekly, monthly, yearly)
- heart rate averages (high, average)
- heart rate zone (Z1 through Z5)
- average speed (nice to see if you're avg speed is improving)
What other reports would you like to see?
"You never fail, you simply produce results. Learn from these" - Anonymous