SOMEWHERE on the I've seen an article about a guy who is
an endurance champ and on his bike there is an aerodynamic water tank
attached to his seat post like a cargo bag or rack. It has a tube that runs
to the handlebars.

Can anyone point me to the link (I've searched with no success) or to a
similar product?