There is yet another version of BikeWare.
This time, you can add to the graph the values of some other factor. That is, you can superimpose onto the graph of your rides over the last 2 periods the values you have recorded for, say, your daily weight, or hours of sleep, or some nutritional index, or whatever.
Note that this factor line on the graph does not relate to the labels on the vertical axis - these labels might show the duration of your rides, and the factor values might shown your weight.
You can always get the values behind any point in the graph by hovering the cursor over any junction point on a graph line.
Whilst the ride data lines show the last 2 periods, the factor values line shows just the most recent period.
If you haven't successfully used a previous version of BikeWare, then you should...
1. download the original version from www.robert-lees.com/BikeWare.zip
2. extract the files from this zip file into some directory - say c:\Program Files\BikeWare\Setup
3. run setup.exe from that directory
This gets you to the same stage as those who have successfully run a previous version of BikeWare.
To get the latest version...
1. download the zip file at www.robert-lees.com/BikeWareExecutable.zip
2. extract the contents of this zip file to overwrite the BikeWare.exe created by step 3 above
This new strategy is necessary because the program has now become bigger than the upper limit for BikeForums attachments.
If you have any problems, or suggestions, email me at email@example.com