Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Dog is my co-pilot 2manybikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    My Bikes
    2 many
    Posts
    13,638
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    The sun is low in the sky

    The shadows are getting long, it's after 7:00 pm. We have been out all day. Labor day weekend is almost over, it's time to head home.
    Bailey needs his nap so I keep the speed constant and try and miss the bumps. He closes his eyes, and looks comfortable with his head on his "pillow", the soft stuffed old handlebar bag.
    The trike smoothly and quietly glides home with almost no effort due to a good tailwind. It does not get dark until after I unload everything and get the trike safely in the garage, it's perfect!
    As I start to wash the bottles in the kitchen Bailey falls asleep under the table. It's a really nice way to end the weekend.







    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Hey guyz? Guyz? Wait up!! Siu Blue Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,464
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww Bailey. I loves me my Bailey.







    I'm starting to think you are using him as a chick magnet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by making View Post
    Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.

  3. #3
    Dog is my co-pilot 2manybikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    My Bikes
    2 many
    Posts
    13,638
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind View Post
    Awww Bailey. I loves me my Bailey.







    I'm starting to think you are using him as a chick magnet.



    You're just starting to think that now ? !


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Sprockette wabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,502
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cute doggie!
    You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. That's great...if you want to attract vermin.

  5. #5
    Every day a winding road spinnaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    My Bikes
    2005 Cannondale SR500, 2008 Trek 7.3 FX, Jamis Aurora
    Posts
    4,295
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manybikes View Post
    The shadows are getting long, it's after 7:00 pm. We have been out all day. Labor day weekend is almost over, it's time to head home.
    Bailey needs his nap so I keep the speed constant and try and miss the bumps. He closes his eyes, and looks comfortable with his head on his "pillow", the soft stuffed old handlebar bag.
    The trike smoothly and quietly glides home with almost no effort due to a good tailwind. It does not get dark until after I unload everything and get the trike safely in the garage, it's perfect!
    As I start to wash the bottles in the kitchen Bailey falls asleep under the table. It's a really nice way to end the weekend.



    I was just noticing the same thing and meant to create a similar post. Soon I won't have enough daylight to be able to do my evening ride after work. I am so depressed. I love summer and hate winter.

    The only good news is the beauty of fall is coming soon.

    Looks like you will have similar beauty like we have in W PA.

    Where is the last pic? Looks like one of the many bays I have sailed into on the Chesapeake. Didn't get down there this year because my travel budget is going to my tour of Italy this year.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Chaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Encinitas CA
    My Bikes
    Scott CR1 Team
    Posts
    827
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corgis rule.

    And tricolors rule the Corgis.

    Chaco is the name of my Corgi.

    Next year I'm getting a trailer so I can take mine to the dog park.

  7. #7
    Two H's!!! TWO!!!!! chephy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    4,163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awwww....
    Stomping as lightly as I can...

  8. #8
    tired donnamb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    My Bikes
    Breezer Uptown 8, U frame
    Posts
    5,660
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bailey makes the universe a happier place.
    "Real wars of words are harder to win. They require thought, insight, precision, articulation, knowledge, and experience. They require the humility to admit when you are wrong. They recognize that the dialectic is not about making us look at you, but about us all looking together for the truth."

  9. #9
    Dog is my co-pilot 2manybikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    My Bikes
    2 many
    Posts
    13,638
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spinnaker View Post
    I was just noticing the same thing and meant to create a similar post. Soon I won't have enough daylight to be able to do my evening ride after work. I am so depressed. I love summer and hate winter.
    The only good news is the beauty of fall is coming soon.
    Looks like you will have similar beauty like we have in W PA.
    Where is the last pic? Looks like one of the many bays I have sailed into on the Chesapeake. Didn't get down there this year because my travel budget is going to my tour of Italy this year.
    I know exactly what you mean, but we still have some good weather left. It's part of Narragansett Bay in Rhode Island. Italy is great ! Have fun !
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaco
    Corgis rule. And tricolors rule the Corgis. Chaco is the name of my Corgi.Next year I'm getting a trailer so I can take mine to the dog park
    Taking a Corgi to the dog park in a trailer rules! I hope you have a digital camera! Corgi's rule everything they possibly can !!
    Quote Originally Posted by chephy
    Awwww....
    I'll tell him you said that!
    Quote Originally Posted by donnamb
    Bailey makes the universe a happier place.
    That's a very nice way to put it, I think you're right.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •